+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2013 NFL Playoff Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    I need to guard against just accepting this win as expected

This is amazing what this team has done the past 12 years. To be in it EVERY year. To go deep almost every damn time. Just awesome. Even if this particular run ends next week or they make the Bowl and lose it.....damn....what an embarassment of riches it's been the last decade plus

I can see why fans of other teams hate New England. At this point it has to be like, "when are these fuckers going to go away?"
    I hear you bro. Thats why while seasons like this hurt, but I get over them rather quickly. Steelers have been to 3 super bowls and won 2 in the last 6 years. And are normally a playoff team for the last what, 15 years? Can't ask for much more than that. But we have some dum ass fans, which is why other fans hate us for most part haha.

And **** Ed Reed. I don't know about other teams, but I've seen Hines lay him the **** out in the past decade more times than he's laid out any Steelers.

What the hell? Kind of funny but more like sour grapes. We'll see how he does trying to slow them down.

BrendonAyanbadejo calls Pats offfense 'suspect,' a 'gimmick'
    By Josh Katzowitz | Blogger
    January 13, 2013 10:17 pm ET

Thisseason, Ravens linebacker BrendonAyanbadejo has recorded 43 tackles and one sack, and he made astrong statement onmarriage equality during the fall election season.
    Andwhile you might assume Ayanbadejo would try not to provide the Patriots withany pregame motivation by Twitter trash-talking, you'd … well … be incorrect.While watching the Patriots dismantlethe Texans on Sunday, Ayanbadejo -- whose team will play at New England for theAFC title next week -- tweeted out some observations.
    Brendon Ayanbadejo
    @brendon310
    NewEngland does some suspect stuff on offense. Can't really respect it. Comparableto a cheap shot b4 a fight

@brendon310
    Areyou watching the game pats vs texans? If so you see the hurry snap offensecatch em b4 they set up. It's a gimmick.
    @brendon310
    Theiroffense is good enough to be successful with out that
    @brendon310
    Youknow the same organization that did spygate and cut a guy the day b4 the SuperBowl
    @brendon310
    Ina sport that is predicated on mano y mano, " lets hurry up n snap it" = bitchassness

Agree or disagree with him, the great news is that we only have to wait a weekuntil we see whether the Ravens can figure out how to stop the Patriots'so-called gimmick offense. Considering New England opened as 9.5-pointfavorites, there's not much faith that they can.

I mean if you want to say Brady is incredibly smart then sure. They run a lot of screens and crap out of the backfield to Running backs but so what. I think I read somewhere that Brady throws the most passes under 5 yards, but Brady is a master of it. And if you think he's going to do that all game, he'll bomb you deep like today

I don't think I've looked at the mma section of this forum more than 4 or 5 times since November haha

testes..............

Man, the Falcons are really getting NO RESPECT for this NFC Championship game. 4 point underdogs already and they are at HOME where they were 7-1 this year. Man 4 point underdogs at home this time of the year is rare, especially for a #1 seed

Quote Originally Posted by ocmmafan View Post
    What the hell? Kind of funny but more like sour grapes. We'll see how he does trying to slow them down.

BrendonAyanbadejo calls Pats offfense 'suspect,' a 'gimmick'
    By Josh Katzowitz | Blogger
    January 13, 2013 10:17 pm ET

Thisseason, Ravens linebacker BrendonAyanbadejo has recorded 43 tackles and one sack, and he made astrong statement onmarriage equality during the fall election season.
    Andwhile you might assume Ayanbadejo would try not to provide the Patriots withany pregame motivation by Twitter trash-talking, you'd … well … be incorrect.While watching the Patriots dismantlethe Texans on Sunday, Ayanbadejo -- whose team will play at New England for theAFC title next week -- tweeted out some observations.
    Brendon Ayanbadejo
    @brendon310
    NewEngland does some suspect stuff on offense. Can't really respect it. Comparableto a cheap shot b4 a fight

@brendon310
    Areyou watching the game pats vs texans? If so you see the hurry snap offensecatch em b4 they set up. It's a gimmick.
    @brendon310
    Theiroffense is good enough to be successful with out that
    @brendon310
    Youknow the same organization that did spygate and cut a guy the day b4 the SuperBowl
    @brendon310
    Ina sport that is predicated on mano y mano, " lets hurry up n snap it" = bitchassness

Agree or disagree with him, the great news is that we only have to wait a weekuntil we see whether the Ravens can figure out how to stop the Patriots'so-called gimmick offense. Considering New England opened as 9.5-pointfavorites, there's not much faith that they can.

Haha, wow what a moron

Nobody uses bulletin board material better than Belichick, and this clown gave him more than he could dream of before their game with the Texans was even over yet

Quote Originally Posted by Murphs56 View Post
    Man, the Falcons are really getting NO RESPECT for this NFC Championship game. 4 point underdogs already and they are at HOME where they were 7-1 this year. Man 4 point underdogs at home this time of the year is rare, especially for a #1 seed
    After that near choke yesterday by Atlanta this really isn't a suprise. The 49ers are red hot right now and aren't going to spot Atlanta 20 points to start things out. Plus we all saw Wilson able to run around without much trouble against Atlanta's defense, and that means Crapernick shouldn't have too much difficulty doing the same thing. And finally...Atlanta's head coach is a moron and Harbaugh most definitely isn't.

I'm thinking 27-17 49ers right now...
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Murphs56 View Post
    Its a trap game, IMO. Everyone will be on the Niners and the spread already moved from 3 to 3.5 to 4. Its hard to find a reason to really like Atlanta in that game, but history has shown road favorites don't cover the spread in the NFL. I'm not betting it.

Quote Originally Posted by ocmmafan View Post
    Its a trap game, IMO. Everyone will be on the Niners and the spread already moved from 3 to 3.5 to 4. Its hard to find a reason to really like Atlanta in that game, but history has shown road favorites don't cover the spread in the NFL. I'm not betting it.

I don't get it. Seattle is really good and trounced San Fran when they played them at home. I don't always believe the league is about momentum. The packers found that out when they played the 49ers

+ Reply to Thread