+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: AR 15 owners

Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Kint View Post
    so now you're aqgreeing with me, and confirming my initial post. but you dont even realize it.

now answer this:

so what's the difference between how a semi auto carbine loads and delivers it's rounds between how a semi auto pistol does?
    umm..what part of no dont you get?? I havent agreed with you at ALL. Your completely and totally and factually mis-informed. Beyond all reason. Its getting sad that your holding on to this....look "dude"...you can change your stance to fit you argument all you want. The fact remains..the original statement you made is utterly false. Not even logical...by any means. Hand guns and long rifles are two diff. animals...but go ahead and skip over that part....lol. You seem good at that ...skipping over facts. Kinda a grossoversight dont ya think>?? Or...I bet not....whatever dude....let the gun handlers have at this debate...ok?? Your highly mis-informed.......sometimes silence is King.

Edit: this aint even a debate with this guy! This is about facts. He has none.....it ridiculous to even acknowledge his so called argument. Go away. Your smarter than this dude....or are you???? I guess you just wanna be like the rest and TRY and come after the bear?? FAIL!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by CaveBear; 12-26-2012 at 11:20 PM.

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.

Abortion Inc.

Also, been a while since I've actually looked into how the guns function, so ima say the assault rifles were speaking of are gas fired while the pistols are just spring fired. I'm sure jrod knows a little more on the topic.
    "I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all."
    -Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Quote Originally Posted by bbstorm View Post
    Also, been a while since I've actually looked into how the guns function, so ima say the assault rifles were speaking of are gas fired while the pistols are just spring fired. I'm sure jrod knows a little more on the topic.
    Yeah, not sure either,,,, but the fact remains I can drop a person from 300y yrds with a long rifle...not a handgun,,ever.hell its not even really a discussion, EVER!!!! So where does that leave me?? I dunno really!!??????? All long rifles should go??? No, I think not. Some should remain on the books I guess.

Abortion Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    Yeah, not sure either,,,, but the fact remains I can drop a person from 300y yrds with a long rifle...not a handgun,,ever.hell its not even really a discussion, EVER!!!! So where does that leave me?? I dunno really!!??????? All long rifles should go??? No, I think not. Some should remain on the books I guess.
    Even at close range id say the ar15 is more accurate. It's not like its a long ass gun.
    "I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all."

there's like 3 different ways for a semi-auto to self load and self eject,

either way, all of which enable the operator to fire rounds with the simple action of pulling the trigger repeatedly, and nothing more.

velocity and range are determined by the shape of the gun.

you guys seem to be arguing for the sake of, well, arguing.
    Last edited by Verbal Kint; 12-27-2012 at 12:26 AM.
    "doesn't nothing ever last forever?"

Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Kint View Post
    there's like 3 different ways for a semi-auto to self load and self eject,

either way, all of which enable the operator to fire rounds with the simple action of pulling the trigger repeatedly, and nothing more.

velocity and range are determined by the shape of the gun.

you guys seem to be arguing for the sake of, well, arguing.
    Kinetic energy plus more gun powder also has a lot to do with it. A rifle can shoot a hell of a lot further but at 25 yards a .556 round with more blast behind it is also a lot more deadly than a .9. Plus the way a ar15/m16/m4 round is designed to fire is that the projectile flips in travel meaning you can shoot someone in the leg and the exit wound can be out their shoulder. It tears through your insides. Pistols don't really do that..

Kinetic energy plus more gun powder also has a lot to do with it. A rifle can shoot a hell of a lot further but at 25 yards a .556 round with more blast behind it is also a lot more deadly than a .9. Plus the way a ar15/m16/m4 round is designed to fire is that the projectile flips in travel meaning you can shoot someone in the leg and the exit wound can be out their shoulder. It tears through your insides. Pistols don't really do that..

my point is that a pistol can fire just as many rounds as a carbine, by simply pulling the trigger repeatedly.

if the govt bans carbines, people can still walk into a school with a semi hand pistol and bust off repeated rounds in close range, as the virginia tech guy did.

you guys are arguing semantics, while losing sight of the bigger picture. banning carbines doesn't keep crazies from commiting mass killings.
    "doesn't nothing ever last forever?"

This aint even a debate. Its totally freakin laughable, Me and storm are correct. Verbal is not. Plain and simple. Its all about facts. Rifles are more deadly....fact. Rifles are more accurate...fact...Rifles are more of a threat...fact.. Its common fukin sense....well to most of it at least...lol. I guess those unfamiliar with weapons are some what dumb to this idea....not in a "oh" their dumb type away.

But in a dumb, I have no clue what I type and I it to type for the sake of discussion and I type away....all reason be damned...its all about this...my argument.... it is simple..lmao.....Heres the facts..... long guns are far more accurate and capable. Period. Fact....wanna deny me....yeah...you cant. Thought so???

may be I'll have more later. But I aint trying to slam..ANYBODY.....just making facts, facts.
    Last edited by CaveBear; 12-27-2012 at 01:24 AM.

Abortion Inc.

enough..this says my feelings......... Happy kwanza/holidays everybody...lmao!!!!

Abortion Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    Lets be fair here for a second. The two shootings that he referred to were v-tech and sandy hook. Now with you being a "gun" guy and knowing atleast a few of the details from both shootings, would you yourself not agree that unless expertly trained, and obviously mag round count, that a pistol would not suit a regualr person better then that of a rifle?

I'm not arguing the fact that a .762,.223, or NATO round can reach out and get you from much MUCH further distances, but close quarters (i.e class rooms) its most functional for a novice shooter to use a smaller hand gun then even a 18" barrel AR?
    It's not the breed/It's the owner.
    Quote Originally Posted by boboplata2.0
    woman are only funny when they cry during suprise sex.

+ Reply to Thread