+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm finally back in a great boxing gym..

Default I'm finally back in a great boxing gym..

I'm with Tacoma Boxing Club with the 2000 USA Olympic Boxing Coach, Tom Mustin. This gym is great. So many good young prospects here and I'm excited to get back to the sport I started in 12 years ago.

Let's Go Red Wings
    2x Former ACFL Champion
    ACFL Record: 31-27-3
    MMAF Record: 29-26-2
    EFCF Record: 13-16-1

hey man, thats good to hear. Tom is a great trainer. Is he still strict as hell lol?? his **** works though. i credit him with Jermain taylors nice run. some champs have came through there my dude. great gym, and great trainer. glad for you homie.

Quote Originally Posted by bestrafer7 View Post
    I'm with Tacoma Boxing Club with the 2000 USA Olympic Boxing Coach, Tom Mustin. This gym is great. So many good young prospects here and I'm excited to get back to the sport I started in 12 years ago.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

I'm all about MMA, but Tom literally hates MMA. He won't train you if you are training for MMA.. so I am training just "boxing" to appease him and get some high caliber striking training. All of this is going towards MMA though.

Let's Go Red Wings
    2x Former ACFL Champion
    ACFL Record: 31-27-3
    MMAF Record: 29-26-2
    EFCF Record: 13-16-1

+ Reply to Thread