+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Manny Pacquiao expects about $25 million....

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd1982 View Post
    I work in healthcare, I see stent all the time. Sorry Mr. Grammer police.

Paying homage to Garth somewhere in the above sentence.
    Hospital cleaner?

Quote Originally Posted by OliG83v.2 View Post
    Hospital cleaner?
    They are important too...

But no.

Pac got smashed. Too bad, I wanted Floyd to be the one doing that. Not that 1 punch from hell of course but a clear win.
    I hope to see Floyd fight The Ghost May 4th 2013 And Pacquaio take about 6 months off then come back to rematch Marquez and ko his ass. Although I wanted to see Marquez beat Pacquaio, I didn't like what I saw.

I never, ever accused someone of being on roids like most people do but dammit Marquez has been small all his life and all the sudden in the span of 8 months this dude hulks up? That first knockdown already had me beyond suspicious because he has caught Pacquaio with that same punch DOZENS of times in their previous fights and Pac never flinched. Now, that overhand that Knocked Pacs block off, that would've ko'd anyone dumb enough to charge into another fighter with their hands down like that.

Floyd's probably got 2-3 fights max left. Let him clown Robert and let Manny get his redeem this horrible loss and those to can finally square than call it a day.
    People say they think Floyd will try to actually fight Pac now.....I think it's the opposite. I highly doubt he wants that fight more than he did before. Pac was winning that fight until the Ko happened. Marquez lookded slow and off balance to me and I figured he was going to get ko'd any sec. and the fight made it to that next round. Pac is still dangerous and he just got embarrassed by someone Floyd clowned. No way Floyd wants that fight...
    Last edited by BRO COP; 12-12-2012 at 09:06 PM.

There's nothing from the fight on Saturday that changes my opinion on how a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight would look. Mayweather is much faster than Marquez, much better defense, and an even better counter puncher than Marquez is which says a lot because Marquez is a great counter puncher..Pacquiao would get hit with clean counter shots by Mayweather all night night

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd1982 View Post
    They are important too...

But no.
    Porter?!

Receptionist?

Paracetamol tester? (Would explain a few things!)

I kid, I kid!

Quote Originally Posted by purekane View Post
    I'm excited for this fight. Just cause, I know it'll be Mel Gibson* to the finish.

The only problem is, if Marquez upsets... Floyd won't feel the pressure

to prove anything.

*braveheart
    I told you. Marquez did the heavy lifting and now

Floyd doesn't have to prove anything?

Canelo Alvarez just posted on his Facebook page that he is planning to fight Mayweather on May 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Crown View Post
    Canelo Alvarez just posted on his Facebook page that he is planning to fight Mayweather on May 4th.
    It still hasn't been confirmed that Canelos Official page.

I doubt FLoyd fights that monster May 4. he'll probably take on Robert May 4h and Canelo in September.
    If The Canelo fight does get signed May 4th I'll be shocked as hell and won't bet money on Floyd like I normally do. Dangerous matchup and I don't like Floyd fighting at 154 at all..

http://ph.sports.yahoo.com/news/acce...9550--spt.html

Marquez, who knocked Pacquiao out cold in the sixth round over the weekend in Las Vegas, said: "Manny doesn't have to (feel) bad. That might happen to me as it happened to other fighters he faced (before)."

"We must accept joys and sorrows. In this case it is difficult to accept defeat but you have to accept it and if possible, move on."

Pacquiao was slightly ahead on all scorecards when he connected with a right hand that knocked Pacquiao out in the dying seconds of the sixth round.
    i'm pretty sure pac already accepted what happened. in fact he shrugged it off like a pro prize fighter should. if you saw the 24/7, pac was more amused on the bradley decision. him & roach are jovial rather than furious & even said it was a great fight in the locker room after the controversial lost. marquez KO'd pac, he should move on & stop gloating. unfortunately greed will rear its ugly head & arum might get his way.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

Canelo is an extremely dangerous fight for Floyd. The most dangerous I think he's ever had. If he goes through with it, nobody can accuse him ducking anything

+ Reply to Thread