+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Intelligence Suggests Syria Readying Nerve Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Jackel585 View Post
    Most of the Western world should care greatly. This is worse than nuclear weaponry IMO, which I will get to why I think that in a minute. But first lets just look at why we should care. Besides the fact that we should prevent this kind of warfare anyways...

Once they open up and deploy their stockpiles of these kind of weapons (of which they already have among the largest, the most developed, and most dangerous in the world), it is going to be a free-for-all. Once things start being transported and used, they are a million times easier to "fall off the back of a truck" and wind up on the market. This is extremely likely also considering that Syria is already a hotbed of weapons smuggling for extremist groups, providing services to Iran, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, etc... With the Muslim Brotherhood upping their violence, and a general increase in lack of stability in the region, it is just the black market's wet dream.

As for why this is worse than them or Iran or someone getting their hands on Nuclear Weaponry. They are harder to sneak into a country, especially one that would do serious damage. They are easier to detect in the first place even without active intelligence on the location of one. Bang for your buck, a Bio/Chem weapon can do so much more damage, so much easier.
    Blah Blah Blah.... You know why they hate us so much? Cuz we are f*cking terrorists to them. Think about it. 10 dudes blew up the WTC and all hell broke loose yet we bomb these countries daily, wait for the funeral, and then bomb the funerals to make a statement. We invade their land, kill their people, pretending that it is because we care so much about them and that we know what is better for their way of life then they do, and then we set around and wonder why this crazy assholes want us dead.

You know how we prevent terrorism? By staying the f*ck out of people's business and stop playing favorites. Only attack when their is a real imminent threat and violence is our only recourse. Stop playing judge and protector of the world. If they want biological weapons and nuclear weapons, THEY WILL GET THEM and no amount of force on our part is going to change that fact. We can make it harder for them but that will just make them more determined once they acheive their goal. Listen to the terrorists talk, they don't hate our way of life or hate what we stand for, they hate our interference in their way of life.

I could care less if all those mother f*ckers drop off the face of the earth (as JROD suggested) and wouldn't lose any sleep over it. However, for us to pretend we are befuddled at why we are targeted is just plain ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd1982 View Post
    Blah Blah Blah.... You know why they hate us so much? Cuz we are f*cking terrorists to them. Think about it. 10 dudes blew up the WTC and all hell broke loose yet we bomb these countries daily, wait for the funeral, and then bomb the funerals to make a statement. We invade their land, kill their people, pretending that it is because we care so much about them and that we know what is better for their way of life then they do, and then we set around and wonder why this crazy assholes want us dead.

You know how we prevent terrorism? By staying the f*ck out of people's business and stop playing favorites. Only attack when their is a real imminent threat and violence is our only recourse. Stop playing judge and protector of the world. If they want biological weapons and nuclear weapons, THEY WILL GET THEM and no amount of force on our part is going to change that fact. We can make it harder for them but that will just make them more determined once they acheive their goal. Listen to the terrorists talk, they don't hate our way of life or hate what we stand for, they hate our interference in their way of life.

I could care less if all those mother f*ckers drop off the face of the earth (as JROD suggested) and wouldn't lose any sleep over it. However, for us to pretend we are befuddled at why we are targeted is just plain ignorant.

ummm...yes they actually do man.

I hear what your saying in most of the post though.

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.
    American outlaw, since birth, till death.
    king of the derelicts
    i am honkey kong
    Abortion Inc.

The problem is our duly elected officials have already stuck their noses into their affairs. Staying out now won't all of a sudden make them not use these kind of weapons against us. On top of that, some of those countries are supporting stances that are reminiscent of the times of open Imperialism which means they support sticking their noses into our affairs.

Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    ummm...yes they actually do man.

I hear what your saying in most of the post though.
    In a rare instance will you hear them screaming about the infidels, most of their outrage is directed towards our foreign policies and inability to let people live life the way they see fit. I didn't say never, people don't look at America and go "Man I hate them b/c they are so awesome" they get pissed b/c we try to convince everyone we are and then pretend to help them while in reality we are trying to force them to live our way of life.

I just know that every time a protest of nearly any kind that breaks in a predominately muslim nation. The US flag is burned, down with US is chanted, and signs are shown actually written in english hating on us. This happens in counties we occupy as well as countries we've never set foot in militarily.

We may have to agree to disagree on this one.

king of the derelicts
    i am honkey kong
    Abortion Inc.

I just know that every time a protest of nearly any kind that breaks in a predominately muslim nation. The US flag is burned, down with US is chanted, and signs are shown actually written in english hating on us. This happens in counties we occupy as well as countries we've never set foot in militarily.

We may have to agree to disagree on this one.
    Perhaps but I will challenge you to name a country that burns our flags that our foreign policy has not effected. We may not occupy that country currently but you gotta make sure we are bombing the hell out of them with drones or pushing our ideologies on them.

Perhaps but I will challenge you to name a country that burns our flags that our foreign policy has not effected. We may not occupy that country currently but you gotta make sure we are bombing the hell out of them with drones or pushing our ideologies on them.
    Indonesia

Edit: or just take your pick from this wiki list of muslim countries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...t_of_countries
    Last edited by CaveBear; 12-04-2012 at 10:15 PM.

king of the derelicts
    i am honkey kong
    Abortion Inc.

Time to call Carrie Mathison, stat.

Indonesia

Edit: or just take your pick from this wiki list of muslim countries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...t_of_countries
    I'm not sure... I will soften my stance and original comment though b/c you do have a point. I shouldn't have said that don't hate our way of life etc. b/c it is obvious that some countries don't like us b/c they believe we are heathens etc. but a majority of these countries hate us as a direct result of our foreign policy

For heartless S.O.B.'s we sure as shjt dish out a lot of billions of dollars in foreign aid.

+ Reply to Thread