+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Stove..

Default Hot Stove..

Well, the names are starting to move now.

Of course, Upton to the Braves.

Now we have Napoli to the Red Sox and Angel Pagan looks to be staying in SF for 4/40 Million. As a Giants fan I love the Pagan signing but I like the Napoli move for the Red Sox too. As far as Upton goes I think he's the epitome of over rated and has the profile of a guy that will disappear in new surroundings. If the Braves somehow get the DBacks to trade Justin Upton though, then I can see that being a huge deal for them. I think the brothers playing together makes them more scary.

Thoughts? On this or any other potentials?

I like the Napoli signing. No long term commitments and will be getting some pop over at first. He won't replace what A-Gon would likely have done, but I'll take him over James Loney without hesitation.
    MMAF: 41-32-3 (2X champ)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMSAYIN
    Can you read? Are you stupid? No.. youre just a big mouth chicken crap piece of crap
    ill take my vid cam to Orlando.. kick his ass. Then post it on my YouTube channel
    I will kick your door down.. kick your ass.. and then let your skank serve me eggs Benedict...in your facking bed
    You suck cock and you.know it. We all know it. The whole board has seen it goofs

^^^ Real Talk From A Real G

I can't believe the Pirates spent as much on a free agent as they did with Russel Martin. Actually I'm almost positive he is the biggest free agent signing in franchise history, in terms of what the org is paying per year in salary. AJ Burnett would have these honors if the Yankees weren't paying over half of his salary. Still, even a guy like Martin is a major upgrade over Barajas, who let basically every single runner who reached 1st base last year steal 2nd as well, and also hit a blistering .203 or whatever it was. Now if we could get a shortstop who could hit the ball, we might actually have a winning season this year. But we are paying Barmes way too much for a team to want to trade anything for him, and he is a very solid fielder, but god damn do we need people who can hit the ball.

Haren going to the Nationals.

Strasburg, Gonzales, Haren, Zimmerman.

Sweet Jesus I wouldn't want to be facing that in the postseason, that is if the team actually tries to win next season.
    MMAF: 41-32-3 (2X champ)
    Can you read? Are you stupid? No.. youre just a big mouth chicken crap piece of crap
    ill take my vid cam to Orlando.. kick his ass. Then post it on my YouTube channel
    I will kick your door down.. kick your ass.. and then let your skank serve me eggs Benedict...in your facking bed
    You suck cock and you.know it. We all know it. The whole board has seen it goofs

^^^ Real Talk From A Real G

Yea, I agree. Although Haren needs to stay healthy and forget 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by goordie View Post
    Haren going to the Nationals.

Strasburg, Gonzales, Haren, Zimmerman.

Sweet Jesus I wouldn't want to be facing that in the postseason, that is if the team actually tries to win next season.
    Have the Nationals said what they plan on doing with Strasburg this upcoming season? Is he going to be on a set number of innings for the year again? If so, is it going to be more than this past season? Or are they just gonna let him pitch all year, regardless of how many innings he racks up?

There's been no report of what they plan to.

After this last season, I would say there's no more limit. One of the worst decisions in MLB history.

Quote Originally Posted by Bak3d View Post
    There's been no report of what they plan to.

After this last season, I would say there's no more limit. One of the worst decisions in MLB history.
    I personally didn't agree with the decision, but I can see why they did it. Oh and you should check your post in the "one game or best-of series" thread. Because it's not there lol. You accidentally posted your comment to that thread in the "ain't this some bs" thread lol

haha thanks, weird thing is i don't even remember opening that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Bak3d View Post
    haha thanks, weird thing is i don't even remember opening that thread.
    lol that's funny because I could have sworn I opened the thread about the US incarceration rate and started reading and it was that one. Then I read your post about 7 game series' and I was really confused lol

+ Reply to Thread