+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Trayvon??....Here we go again....

How disappointing that nobody is calling me racist in this trhead

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Garth View Post
    How disappointing that nobody is calling me racist in this trhead
    why point out the obvious man?? grass is green, sky is blue, Garths a racist......

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.
    American outlaw, since birth, till death.
    king of the derelicts
    i am honkey kong
    Abortion Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    It's not enough to say "I thought I saw a shotgun".

First, the jury has to deem the claim credible, that is believe him honest when he says it.

Second, they have to determine if the thought was reasonable. (Was there something that could be reasonably confused for a shotgun?)

Third, they have to determine that the mere existence of the gun was enough to feel his life was in immediate danger. Where did he see it? Was it on the back dash? In someone's hands? This will be informed by testimony of what actually transpired. Did the driver say "shoot this mofo" and someone in the back seat raised a baseball bat like it was a gun? That would lead to a reasonable fear and reasonable misidentification.

But a jury is going to have to sort our all of these facts.
    The 17 year old was black? Could have been waving his old fella about?!

And having been through a rather serious court case myself, I have to say "reasonable doubt" is a wonderful thing! I get exactly what you are saying though about making 12 (possible) dummies see the truth in it though and understand what they are even doing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OliG83v.2 View Post
    The 17 year old was black? Could have been waving his old fella about?!
    Kids, man. I should specify in my rants on blacks(and whites who wish they were black) behaving dumbly that they're always teenagers... but the **** they do would seem surreal to you and most canadians, Vermonters, and other such charmed individuals who do not get to enjoy the pleasures of diversity.

Literally it's not uncommon to see black youths actually pretend they're reaching for a gun while saying "you gonna die," at white people, and it's almost random. If a white person looks uneasy, they scare him for fun, and the game they play is quite literally "Make the cracker actually believe I have a gun and watch him totally shit his pants."

I'll never believe that the 17 year old black kid in this case, or Trayvon, deserved to die, not in the least bit. But IMO they got themselves killed same as the kids who got eaten by that Tiger they tormented at the zoo. They taunted a dangerous, dumb, scared animal for fun, the animal freaked out and reacted as a panicked, stupid, frenzied animal does and the animal attacked. It doesn't make sense that an otherwise normal person shoots at anyone for their radio being loud.

If ol' Randy or whatever the cracker's name is is telling the truth about the story, then I laugh at him getting sent to prison for his stupidity. Leaving the scene constitutes damning evidence against you. If I were a prosecutor and there's no gun or video found, I prosecute hard. If there was a shotgun, and he left because he was drunk and was afraid he'd get a DUI, than that's Darwin award level of stupidity and I'm happy to burn him at the stake to placate the racial witchhunters
    And having been through a rather serious court case myself, I have to say "reasonable doubt" is a wonderful thing! I get exactly what you are saying though about making 12 (possible) dummies see the truth in it though and understand what they are even doing!!!
    Trials are won and lost 95% by juror selction
    Last edited by Lord Garth; 12-01-2012 at 12:58 PM.

I bet they were playing rap music with gunfire on the track and he freaked the fu$k out!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HT1777 View Post
    I bet they were playing rap music with gunfire on the track and he freaked the fu$k out!!!!
    Not a bad guess, but that would constitute reasonable fear and a righteous kill

+ Reply to Thread