+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dennis Hallman's house burns down Thursday morning

Quote Originally Posted by warriorsoul View Post
    he could have told Dana the same sob story, stepped up, been a hero, got paid and dealt with this stuff
    He did get paid. He was even paid hid Win Bonus.

MMAWeekly Regular

he's bitchmade in my book, don't care if you're a cage fighter if you fold like a little girl when life throws you real problems, you deserve what you get.. his house burning down confirms that it was Gods plan to quit the UFC cause he chose to have babies with an unstable bitch? yeah, it was all cool when she was snorting lines off your cock in the bathroom, but now that it's someone else's cock, you want to act like "how could you?!?"

he's 36, how does quitting your career help your family? he could have told Dana the same sob story, stepped up, been a hero, got paid and dealt with this stuff, whatever, maybe he's rich as hell and doesn't have a care in the world, the problems he suggested.. as the reasoning why he pulled out of his fight/the UFC.. they don't happen over night, yet he waited til weigh ins to announce this nonsense, he's embarrassing men everywhere
    1st) He never "quit the UFC" and "got paid", even got a win bonus so Dana must have sympathized with him and thought he had a good excuse.

2nd) You are making all kinds of crazy assumptions about things neither you nor I know anything at all about in Hallman's life and it is pretty damn silly.

3rd) It was "God's plan that his house burned down"?? Really?? LOL, you know that for sure? Do you know God exists for sure?

Finally and most importantly, you and everyone else is capable of folding and probably has or will fold at SOMEPOINT in your life when a certain problem is thrown your way you can't figure out how to handle.

I love it when people in general, not just posters on here, try to pretend they are SO tough and above and beyond "folding or breaking" under any circumstances in life and yet there are a million circumstances they have not undergone so they have no way of knowing how they would deal with them.

Just another "toughguy defense mechanism". "Grrr, I'm too tough to EVER fold in life, other people are weak bitches but ME STRONG!!" LOL

Dana doesn't grant pardons easily, if he gave Hallman a break there are probably problems we don't know about.

He's not "embarrassing men everywhere" but you are embarrassing INTELLIGENT men everywhere with this post...

Sorry man but you come off as VERY unintelligent here.
    Last edited by Toehold; 11-24-2012 at 04:58 PM.

That sucks. Can't imagine losing everything like that. Insurance will replace most of your belongings like TVs, furniture and stuff like that. But think about pictures, awards, letters, etc. Those things are gone forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Toehold View Post
    1st) He never "quit the UFC" and "got paid", even got a win bonus so Dana must have sympathized with him and thought he had a good excuse.

2nd) You are making all kinds of crazy assumptions about things neither you nor I know anything at all about in Hallman's life and it is pretty damn silly.

3rd) It was "God's plan that his house burned down"?? Really?? LOL, you know that for sure? Do you know God exists for sure?

Finally and most importantly, you and everyone else is capable of folding and probably has or will fold at SOMEPOINT in your life when a certain problem is thrown your way you can't figure out how to handle.

I love it when people in general, not just posters on here, try to pretend they are SO tough and above and beyond "folding or breaking" under any circumstances in life and yet there are a million circumstances they have not undergone so they have no way of knowing how they would deal with them.

Just another "toughguy defense mechanism". "Grrr, I'm too tough to EVER fold in life, other people are weak bitches but ME STRONG!!" LOL

Dana doesn't grant pardons easily, if he gave Hallman a break there are probably problems we don't know about.

He's not "embarrassing men everywhere" but you are embarrassing INTELLIGENT men everywhere with this post...

Spot on man. And even if some people can handle **** like this better doesn't mean everyone can.
    "I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all."
    -Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

he's bitchmade in my book, don't care if you're a cage fighter if you fold like a little girl when life throws you real problems, you deserve what you get.. his house burning down confirms that it was Gods plan to quit the UFC cause he chose to have babies with an unstable bitch? yeah, it was all cool when she was snorting lines off your cock in the bathroom, but now that it's someone else's cock, you want to act like "how could you?!?"

he's 36, how does quitting your career help your family? he could have told Dana the same sob story, stepped up, been a hero, got paid and dealt with this stuff, whatever, maybe he's rich as hell and doesn't have a care in the world, the problems he suggested.. as the reasoning why he pulled out of his fight/the UFC.. they don't happen over night, yet he waited til weigh ins to announce this nonsense, he's embarrassing men everywhere
    No motherf**ker, YOU ARE.

"God's plan?" What are you, a Republican?

"It ain't easy bein' a black man in America. Pimpin' be hard work."
    -- A few of the black guys who used to be on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by purekane View Post
    Somehow you could tell warrior soul is from Detroit and related to Baph.
    He can't be from Detroit. It's a ****hole but its residents really DO have soul. This guy doesn't seem to.

"It ain't easy bein' a black man in America. Pimpin' be hard work."
    -- A few of the black guys who used to be on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Toehold View Post

Pretty much nailed it on the head with this post.

+ Reply to Thread