+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Science Debunked: Future Navy Maps

Default Science Debunked: Future Navy Maps

This is the infamous "leaked" Navy map of America in the future.

Here are some other renditions of the map. They are not all the same but they follow a similar theme.

It appears that much of North America will be underwater. An interesting note is that some new giant landforms will form in the Pacific and Atlantic oceans.

The rest of the world should get shaken up quite a bit as well.

According to a blogger "Anonymous" on a random website:
    “The map shown above is a composite which shows (in blue) an approximate combination of land areas predicted by several of the New Age prophets to be flooded by rising oceans. This map is not shown to relay any one prediction with 100% accuracy, but is very similar to the majority of published earth changes maps. Gordon-Michael Scallion predicts earthquake activity will begin this flooding as soon as the end of July, this year.”
    So earthquakes will have a big part in this. That would make sense

"Buckworth Jackson" (blogger):
    To all you naysayers:
    think back to April 22, 2005. A multi-billion dollar nuke sub, the USS San Francisco hit an undersea mountain. Now if you know anything about subs, they have a awesome/powerful navigation system. They do not hit undersea mountains …
    Unless that mountain wasn’t there when the area was surveyed months before.
    So what is happening?
    The Earth’s crust is busting up due to the gravity effects of Nemesis, Wormwood, the Death Star, or whatever you want to call this visitor to our solar system.
    So up comes the lava.
    Interesting...

"E L E V E N" (blogger):
    To me the maps ALL [very very similar] represent the future after Yellowstone blows and the New Madrid and Cascadia faults crack.
    I have heard that Yellowstone's geyser is going the **** all sorts of **** up.

Skip to about 14:00 minutes to hear one of the men who revealed these maps explain them.

Ok science guys, is this real, possible, plausible, unlikely, or impossible? Personally I would like to live on the new Atlantis or the giant rock west of South America. JK, there would be no life there so I pick West Virginia.

God I wish this was real. I'd love to have access to fresh Tuna here in Missouri.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackel585 View Post
    God I wish this was real. I'd love to have access to fresh Tuna here in Missouri.
    nevermind the millions killed i want sushi grade tuna... fuk all that other noise like bodies floating in every concieveable water source...
    "Be Polite. Be Professional. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet. It's not being paranoid, it's being prepared." - General James N. Mattis United States Marine Corps

Quote Originally Posted by Faydee View Post
    nevermind the millions killed i want sushi grade tuna... fuk all that other noise like bodies floating in every concieveable water source...
    Yeah... or the complete destruction of the Great Lakes...
    The Makalu is actually estimated to be somewhere in the ball park of 78-115 years old. No one is sure due to the excessively thick coating of hair covering his face and chest breast neck and head. The Makalu can eat twice its weight in food a week and can be found in cool areas. It's said that the Makalu is one of the only animals which can comprehend and enjoy music. While the Makalu isn't recommended as a house pet, they are known to coexist quite harmoniously with humans.
    カクタオキ君は武道が有ります!!

I was talking to an "engineer-ey" type guy who works in the oil industry and he said some very interesting things about the amount of oil that is actually left in/on this planet...
    The Makalu is actually estimated to be somewhere in the ball park of 78-115 years old. No one is sure due to the excessively thick coating of hair covering his face and chest breast neck and head. The Makalu can eat twice its weight in food a week and can be found in cool areas. It's said that the Makalu is one of the only animals which can comprehend and enjoy music. While the Makalu isn't recommended as a house pet, they are known to coexist quite harmoniously with humans.
    カクタオキ君は武道が有ります!!

Ok, i'll admit I didn't watch the videos, but the one comment about the submarine was enough to convince me that if this indicative of the level of "evidence" that these assclowns are citing, the rest is likely garbage as well. Undersea navigation is tricky, and doesn't happen like the movies portray, with nice clear sonar images of everything around you. You are literally cruising around in the dark and navigating using a lot of dead reckoning, which is essentially educated guesswork. There are so many more realistic explanations for why a sub could hit something, that for one idiot to propose that a mountain suddenly appearing is a reasonable explanation is completely laughable.

So the new age prophet claims that mountains are quickly growing out of the sea? Sounds legit to me.

Also, what is the deathstar and nemesis they are talking about visiting our solar system? Did I miss some real life Star Wars occurrence recently?

I'm sorry, but is that Atlantis on the bottom right?

And also, not only is california being engulfed by the Pacific, but so is Nevada, Utah, some of Arizona and Colorado......I.E. the rocky effin mountains......will fall into the sea?

This was never meant to be passed off as anything other than a goof.....right?

Hahah I love these kinds of websites. "Some guys said it, so it's legit for sure!"

Get a life, morans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky Supafly View Post
    There's no need to go Fox News on this shit, you fucking dildo.
    Quote Originally Posted by d3murf View Post
    This is me vs you. One on Bum!

+ Reply to Thread