+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Weekend Threat

Friday - worked 12 hours, cooked dinner, played with the kids, quality time with the wife, watched its always sunny in philadelphia (funniest episode ever?)

today - working 12 hours, got a baby sitter for tonight, friend home from virginia, a bunch of us going to our favorite hole in the wall bar for some out of this world wings, back to my buddies house for lots more booze and the fights

tomorrow - vacation day from work, my son's sports banquet, recover from saturday night, football, dinner at moms.

al signs are pointing towards an excellent weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by mattydeathmetal View Post
    waiting for my girl to call me
    Wait on no woman!!!

I work all day today. My parents are in town so after work I will go have some dinner with them and hangout for a little bit. Then I will head to my buddies house for the fights.

Tommorow, gym in the am. Lunch with the parents before they head home. Then I need to go check on the house, they should have dry wall up this weekend. Haircut, football, couch.

today work with til 1400 hrs then sushi dinner at my sisters place that her BF is making... probably have to hit a fast food place after .. record the fights

sun work til 1400 hrs then nap then dinner wiht in-laws then walking dead and dexter
    "Be Polite. Be Professional. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet. It's not being paranoid, it's being prepared." - General James N. Mattis United States Marine Corps

Driving to KC to see the Boss in concert. Get hammered.

Leaving early Sunday. Go home and run. Pick up pizza and watch fights and football all day.

Quote Originally Posted by conair2187 View Post
    Driving to KC to see the Boss in concert. Get hammered.

Leaving early Sunday. Go home and run. Pick up pizza and watch fights and football all day.
    Going to the sprint center uh! Check out the bars across the street.

Where you driving to/from?

home depot, and bed bath and beyond if there's enough time.
    "doesn't nothing ever last forever?"

Quote Originally Posted by FA-Qer View Post
    It is.

Haaa!!

2 and 7. The 7 year old is a type 1 insulin dependent diabetic too. Crazy ****, but she's awesome. So awesome that I won't even make a thread about her!!
    Awesome. Good for you buddy. Commendable even....some guys won't look past that situation and miss out on a good woman. Best of luck with the relationship!

Quote Originally Posted by Premier View Post
    Going to the sprint center uh! Check out the bars across the street.

Where you driving to/from?
    Cedar Rapids, IA. 5 hour drive. We went before the show and ate/drank at Flying Saucer (really nice tap selection) and after the show went to Bar Louie. Just a ****ing awesome. An opening act? Bruce needs no opening act. Sixty somethin years old and he played non stop for 3 hours...crowd surfin and ****. It's about the 4th time I've been to the power and lights district and I've never had anything but an awesome time

It's thread damnit.
    "Uhhhhh how my pee pee taste?" AA

Quote Originally Posted by conair2187 View Post
    Cedar Rapids, IA. 5 hour drive. We went before the show and ate/drank at Flying Saucer (really nice tap selection) and after the show went to Bar Louie. Just a ****ing awesome. An opening act? Bruce needs no opening act. Sixty somethin years old and he played non stop for 3 hours...crowd surfin and ****. It's about the 4th time I've been to the power and lights district and I've never had anything but an awesome time
    Right on. I never seen him live, but I heard from multiple people about him just f#cking playing non stop for hours.

Flying Saucer is the sh|t. Been there plenty of times, always trying a new brew. I didn't even know they had a Bar Louie at PnL. There is one in Zona Rosa (up north) right by me. Always a good time.

Back when it opened, I was all about PnL every week. Good times.

+ Reply to Thread