+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gta 5

Default Gta 5

Ummm.....Holy shit?

Wtf? which character are you supposed to be ? The trailer trash dude?

Its a step up from eurotrash Niko but still...... I hope not.

These guys got alot of to proove after that terrible number 4.

Quote Originally Posted by HellsAngel View Post

You play as all three at different times. They say there are missions involving the three of them where you can choose to jump between them, as they are all doing doing different things during it.

And as far a number 4, me and you disagree GREATLY on that one. I loved that game

I came here to make a thread on this game, as I just saw 2 trailers today. FFFUCCKKKK does it look sick. I saw something from Rockstar that said the open-world(places you can go at any given time) will be bigger than GTA 4 and all of the Red Dead titles, combined. If true, this is going to be one fucking huge map. And I agree with Pat on GTA 4, I fucking loved that game, and still play it occasionally.

Quote Originally Posted by HellsAngel View Post

I agree, man. GTA4 was freakin painful. Niko was a boring character and the story took itself waaay too seriously. I literally had to force myself to finish it. The Lost and Gay Tony were pretty good though. GTA SA is still my fav.

GTA5's trailer looks cool, I guess. Does anyone have any details on the features?

gta has had it's ups and downs but i can see myself getting back into this for a minute

Would anybody else love to see a nuketown like DLC for gta5? sand box + zombies+ car jacking = Fuсking epic

MMAWeekly Regular xxxVALETUDOxxx's Avatar

I didn't like GTA4 either. Felt like it wasn't completed. What was up with those parking lots?

And **** that lil parking in front of the safehouses.
    Proudly supporting: Equality, Work placement for all monetary handouts ,Nick Diaz, Anderson Silva, Welfare Drugtesting, Junior Dos Santos, Alessio Sakara, Blatant Video taping of all police arrests by the public to be put on youtube for all to see, Deep sea spear fishing, Edson Barboza, Bill Murray, Glover Texeria, Non-GMO, 100% organic produce , Chemtrail research and investigation, Boycotting Monsanto, Photography and Art programs in our school systems, Squirters

Quote Originally Posted by xxxVALETUDOxxx View Post
    I didn't like GTA4 either. Felt like it wasn't completed. What was up with those parking lots?

And **** that lil parking in front of the safehouses.
    What the hell are you talking about?

MMAWeekly Regular xxxVALETUDOxxx's Avatar

The game felt like it wasn't completed. Wasn't there a bunch of expansion packs released?

I remember there being parking lots in that game...they looked like they were going to be part of the game...but they just weren't. Then the parking on that game was very limited, only a small spot in front of the safehouses. No garages to store cars in like in the other games.

Am I tripping or something? That's what I remember about the game. Other then that, I thought the graphics were amazing and the storyline was pretty cool. I've always dug GTA, just felt very let down with this installement. So much in fact that I never did play any of the expansions.

I did enjoy the **** out of Red Dead Redemption though.
    Proudly supporting: Equality, Work placement for all monetary handouts ,Nick Diaz, Anderson Silva, Welfare Drugtesting, Junior Dos Santos, Alessio Sakara, Blatant Video taping of all police arrests by the public to be put on youtube for all to see, Deep sea spear fishing, Edson Barboza, Bill Murray, Glover Texeria, Non-GMO, 100% organic produce , Chemtrail research and investigation, Boycotting Monsanto, Photography and Art programs in our school systems, Squirters

+ Reply to Thread