5 12.50%
  • 21-50%

1 2.50%
  • greater than 50%

13 32.50%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama stole the election

No more likely there was fraud on Obama's side than Romney's. The final vote #s appear to be close enough to the polling #s that I can't see there being outright theft. Anything's possible, I guess.

Romney's GOTV was pretty poor (their vaunted app was never stress-tested and promptly crashed) and his internal polling was off target from what I've read.
    The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart.
    -- Camus

Quote Originally Posted by xxxVALETUDOxxx View Post
    HIGHLY doubt it.

People didn't like Romney, it's pretty simple. The guy just oozed fake and creepy to the public.
    If it was just so common that people didn't like him, why was the election so close? Forget electoral stuff, look at counted votes. What's the difference? A few percentage points? Big cities voted for Obama but look at each state with the county and how they voted. It's red as all hell. About half of the people liked Romney it seemed.

I'll find a pic of that map real quick...

That doesn't look like people didn't relate to or like him. The cities, and inner cities especially (I'd assume) were all about Obama. Every other place looks red to me.

"I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!" - The Dynamite Kid: Iron Mike Tyson

"I wish they had hot dogs in jail..." - Takeru "The Tsunami" Kobayashi

MMA Eliminator XXVII Winner

2x UFF Champ

Abortion Inc.

Lord Abortion
    BigPappaStump
    LittlestHobo
    Cavebear
    MattyDeathMetal

it looks like the sticks hicks voted for romney for the same reasons a lot of inner city non-whites voted for obama.
    "doesn't nothing ever last forever?"

The part of the maps that are red are areas that are barely populated...

Don't get me wrong, I think election fraud is a serious issue that I would never write off but judging by the random conversations I've had with people, unfortunately people do like Obama. They love that he is a "minority" and a upholder of liberty in the 21st century.

I think we are in deep **** as a society...

this thread is hilarious,

I'll rather believe a math genius in Nate Silver (who correctly predicted Obama getting 50% of the popular vote and 300+ electoral votes) over some dudes who listen to their daddy's hate for Obama and throw out some stupid theories. LOL (Jackel, and Co.)
    Last edited by BJPENNSTATE; 11-13-2012 at 11:16 PM.

Oh and for the record... I don't think that fraud was more likely on one side than the other. I'm sure it happened for both of them. Just when someone says people didn't like Romney and that whole thing, it's not correct. I voted for freedom, so to speak, but the Romney and Obama voters seem almost even with a slight edge to Obama, obviously. I don't get how Obama was way more beloved or something. Plenty of people voted for Romney, almost half of the voters actually.

EDIT: I find them both terrible with Romney being slightly less terrible. I also can't help but think that anyone who is all over either guys nuts is a brainwashed fool. If you strongly support either of those guys or think either of them was the best choice, I wish you couldn't vote. They're both frauds, liars, criminals, and all around terrible people. I guess that's the only way to rise. **** floats to the top.
    Last edited by Lord Abortion; 11-13-2012 at 11:31 PM.

"I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!" - The Dynamite Kid: Iron Mike Tyson

"I wish they had hot dogs in jail..." - Takeru "The Tsunami" Kobayashi

MMA Eliminator XXVII Winner

2x UFF Champ

Abortion Inc.

Lord Abortion
    BigPappaStump
    LittlestHobo
    Cavebear
    MattyDeathMetal

The communist made it happen. Why else would those fuccin Russians

send that slut Sandy right before election?

To make it rain

<insert Romney FEMA meme here>
    even when I'm far away from home i can see Cali with my eyes closed

Quote Originally Posted by BJPENNSTATE View Post

I'll rather believe a math genius in Nate Silver (who correctly predicted Obama getting 50% of the popular vote and 300+ electoral votes) over some dudes who listen to their daddy's hate for Obama and throw out some stupid theories. LOL (Jackel, and Co.)
    I never said he stole the election, just that he committed fraud

Quote Originally Posted by BJPENNSTATE View Post

There are math geniuses that predicted it the other way for Romney. Obama's winning doesn't make them stupid, and Nate Silver got just as lucky as anything else. For the record, I called Obama in 2006 to win two terms and finish off America and I won a $500 bet with a friend of mine over Obama's re-election so I guess I'm a genius too.

I do ask you this: why were dumbocrats so vociferously opposed to any measures which would mitigate voter fraud, if fraud wasn't part of their game?

Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Kint View Post
    it looks like the sticks hicks voted for romney for the same reasons a lot of inner city non-whites voted for obama.
    Incorrect. The stick hicks voted for Romeny because he is competent. If there had been a black man identical to Romney, 95% of them would have voted for him. If there were a white version of Obama, he would have lost bigger than Jimmy Carter.

+ Reply to Thread