+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: "I think Georges would be dumb to take that fight." ~ Ed Soares, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Premier View Post
    Yup. And we are going to be called GSP haters for calling it like it is.
    You're not a GSP hater for that post....you're a hater for the total culmination of posts you have about GSP.

As a GSP fan, I'm all for the fight with Silva. As long as he's given the time he needs to properly get set for it, let's see it. GSP probably gets KO'd or TKO'd at some point in the fight but who cares, there was no shame in B.J. losing to GSP (the only shame on B.J's behalf was all the trash he talked leading to the fight only to quit), there should be no shame in GSP losing to Silva. And should GSP manage to win it will help cement his legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Premier View Post
    GSP is a big WW.

So it was ok when he had size on almost everyone on the division, but Anderson is too big for him. ****ing pussies fans of his.
    Outside of BJ and Serra GSP had a negligible size advantage over everyone else he fought. He was even smaller than some of his title defenses.
    23-3 at Avatar/Sig/Self Ban

GSP is a phenomenal athlete and great fighter, a real student of the game. His victories may be considered boring, but he is the most effective champ. Anderson is just the greatest UFC fighter of all times. What else do we need to like this fight?

I think GSP has a solid chance to beat Silva, and the Spider has his shot agains Bones. But the nicest thing is that any ending will be an expected one.

As a MMA fan, I could care less about who wins or loses. I just want to watch an epic ass whooping.
    Ju-Jitsu has given me a better life. You should try the same.

it just occurred to me that there is a welterweight who is almost as tall and as a long as Anderson Silva who would pr obably love to fight him . . and he has the record that would earn him such a shot . . . and his next fight might just prove to everyone that he is worthy and it might work with the ufc marketing machine . . . ****, his name, that guy from New Mexico,wuzzizz name?, CARLOS.

GSP will never take this fight anyway... its all just hype but in the end he'll probably get injured in training or he'll make up another excuse. GSP is a safety first fighter, I thought we all knew that already.
    AKA Fulllive

Quote Originally Posted by 3xhile View Post
    GSP will never take this fight anyway... its all just hype but in the end he'll probably get injured in training or he'll make up another excuse. GSP is a safety first fighter, I thought we all knew that already.
    My new favourite poster?!

Flipping the script, say Condit spoils the party and wins. Is there any interest in seeing him fight Silva?

Quote Originally Posted by skiff_v2 View Post
    Flipping the script, say Condit spoils the party and wins. Is there any interest in seeing him fight Silva?
    No, we'll get the obligatory instant rematch (unless he literally destroys GSP for every second of the fight).

But even if he does, then no I'd much rather see him defend the belt.

Of course Ed Sore Arse would think Georges wouldn't take the fight, because all the odds are stacked in GSP's favour.

1) If GSP wins, he's the greatest
    2) If he loses, he lost to a bigger Andie, size difference etc.

So either way, Andy Pandy Silva has more to lose and nothing to gain fighting the wressssler

Ed "the brain from starship troopers" sore arse, knows what he is saying, reverse pyschology 101 used there, say the opposite to what you really think. He is just protecting his client and investment and knows there is a chance that GSP could smother Nike boy for all 5 rounds.

LOL... After GSP destroys Condit. Then whips Andy... Who are you losers gonna be callin for him to fight ? Bones I suppose. This is all going to be so sweet. Pity though... it will ruin any talk of Andy vs Bones. Ive said all along GSP will destroy Andy. Now I finally get to see it.
    P lgr, u tll uk.
    MT ʧKMا

MA

+ Reply to Thread