+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Rousey First UFC Female Fighter. End Of Strikeforce

Quote Originally Posted by Vitor_05 View Post
    what if Gina carano returned. That would be a huge fight also.
    Oh man, I would roll with either of them, any time

............actually, maybe not Rousy. I like my ligaments intact

MMAWeekly Regular xxxVALETUDOxxx's Avatar

There are lots of casuals that will watch the big name womens' fights and that's it. An invicta card would get turned off no matter how good us hardcores thought it was.
    Proudly supporting: Equality, Work placement for all monetary handouts ,Nick Diaz, Anderson Silva, Welfare Drugtesting, Junior Dos Santos, Alessio Sakara, Blatant Video taping of all police arrests by the public to be put on youtube for all to see, Deep sea spear fishing, Edson Barboza, Bill Murray, Glover Texeria, Non-GMO, 100% organic produce , Chemtrail research and investigation, Boycotting Monsanto, Photography and Art programs in our school systems, Squirters

Quote Originally Posted by xxxVALETUDOxxx View Post
    There are lots of casuals that will watch the big name womens' fights and that's it. An invicta card would get turned off no matter how good us hardcores thought it was.
    that's why the ufc has to book cyborg vs. rousey as their first ever women's fight.

if the ufc wants their women's division to be successful, they'll need to put ronda/cyborg on fox,

and promote the fight with all the advertisments they can.
    "doesn't nothing ever last forever?"

Quote Originally Posted by srdafish View Post
    R
    If you look at the rumored card for January, you can tell that Zuffa gave SF everything in exchange for not renewing the showtime deal. Zuffa is going to lose a bunch of money on that January card if it goes off without injuries.
    Since this story broke, I've been wondering: will Showtime continue MMA? And if so ... how? What org?

+ Reply to Thread