+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Popular franchises you love / Popular franchises you DON'T love

Quote Originally Posted by mattydeathmetal View Post
    hate World of Warcraft
    My god do I fucking hate this game. I have buddies that have wasted weeks of their lives playing this game. Like literally weeks. I don't mean they bought the game and played 5 hours a day for a few weeks, I mean if you add up all the time they have spent playing this game, it would equal out to 8 or 9 weeks worth of time. Time they will never get back. The possibility of things you could do in 8 weeks worth of time, without sleeping, is endless. And they chose to spend it playing this stupid fucking game of all things.

MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Crown View Post
    My god do I fucking hate this game. I have buddies that have wasted weeks of their lives playing this game. Like literally weeks. I don't mean they bought the game and played 5 hours a day for a few weeks, I mean if you add up all the time they have spent playing this game, it would equal out to 8 or 9 weeks worth of time. Time they will never get back. The possibility of things you could do in 8 weeks worth of time, without sleeping, is endless. And they chose to spend it playing this stupid fucking game of all things.
    my old roommates played that game.

i literally basically had a house to myself for 2 years.

which would've been cool except they had the surround sound hooked up to both computers.

it was retarded as fuk.

i could not even begin to count how many times i was woken up by the bullhorn whatever sound that happens during a raid.

your buddies wasted weeks? sh1t my boys were still cracking out to that game for years after i moved out.

MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

Love:

Assassins Creed
    Batman Arkham Asylum / Arkham City

Don't Love:

Resident Evil
    GTA
    Diablo
    A Black Belt is just a White Belt who didn't quit.

Quote Originally Posted by mattydeathmetal View Post
    my old roommates played that game.

i literally basically had a house to myself for 2 years.

which would've been cool except they had the surround sound hooked up to both computers.

it was retarded as fuk.

i could not even begin to count how many times i was woken up by the bullhorn whatever sound that happens during a raid.

your buddies wasted weeks? sh1t my boys were still cracking out to that game for years after i moved out.
    Oh don't get me wrong, they played that game for a long time. The time I was referring to was in a 6 month period. I should have specified. My roommate at the time played it and there would be 6 or 7 people that would bring their computers over and they would all play from like noon until 6am every ****ing day for months. Then they would quit for a little while, just to pick it back up a month or two later and repeat the process.

Love: Rainbow Six Series, Splinter Cell, Tenchu, Hitman

Don't Love: GTA, Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed - people take their CoD too seriously to have an enjoyable match and I could just never get into GTAA, tried multiple times. Same with assassins creed

Love: Call of Duty

Don't Love: Everything else

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd1982 View Post
    Tenchu
    The first Tenchu was ****ing awesome! Too bad all the sequels were terrible.
    Jon Jones is the real deal. I Sven, beg for forgiveness from Mr. Bones for ever doubting him. Thanks for setting me straight Smoke!

Quote Originally Posted by sven View Post
    Man I totally forgot about this game. I played it non stop when it first came out, such a great game. But you are right, the sequels were all shitty.

Quote Originally Posted by sven View Post

Man I totally forgot about this game. I played it non stop when it first came out, such a great game. But you are right, the sequels were all shitty.
    Nice NIGHT

i didn't play any of its sequel. it's like the magic is gone. tenchu was an experience for actual stealth gameplay. nothing comes close imo.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

Quote Originally Posted by boboplata2.0 View Post
    i didn't play any of its sequel. it's like the magic is gone. tenchu was an experience for actual stealth gameplay. nothing comes close imo.
    No doubt. I remember being younger and always wishing there was a game where you could sneak around and have a free roam map, as pretty much all games up until that point were more of the side scroll games where you went in the direction the game wanted you to. I thought it was the greatest game ever when it came out lol. But you're right, it's like the magic is gone after the first one.

+ Reply to Thread