+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: the knockout game

Default the knockout game

DeAndre Felton and his crew had a problem: The mall was closed. The curfew in effect. But they were still high on drugs and wanted to have more fun. So they decided to beat someone up.
    Ads by Google

Perfect Pitch StoresRetailer of Branded Musical Instruments & P.A. Equipment. www.yupangco.com
    QtraxFree and Legal Music Downloads Search, Dowload and Unlimited Play www.qtrax.com

Turns out they chose The Wrong Guy.

They had just come from a local park where DeAndre and 15 others beat up two girls, sending one to the hospital with a broken arm.

So DeAndre came up with an increasingly popular idea: In St. Louis they call it the Knockout Game. In Illinois, Polar Bear Hunting.

Regardless of what DeAndre in Meriden, Conn., called it, the rules are the same all over: Find a person who looks defenseless. Then punch him. Or kick him until you get tired or he is knocked out. Or worse. Game over.

DeAndre was part of a pattern of hundreds of examples of black mob violence documented in more than 80 cities revealed in “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence and how the media ignore it.”

DeAndre knew The Knockout Game was usually pretty safe. For the attacker, that is. In Meriden, victims aren’t likely to carry concealed weapons. Nor do they fight back: As one player said in Philadelphia as his victim begged for mercy: “It’s not our fault you can’t fight.”
    So when DeAndre and his gang of eight to 10 left the parking lot in a Meriden mall just a few weeks ago – soon after the park beat-down – he was confident little could go wrong when he told his friends he wanted to “beat someone up.”

They found their victim a few minutes later. Soon DeAndre and his confederate, Deshaun Jones, were peeling off from the group, heading for a guy walking home from work. Alone.

We don’t know his name or race or much else about him other than this: He was The Wrong Guy.

With their friends lurking less than 100 yards away, DeAndre and Deshaun attacked The Wrong Guy. Then came the surprise: The Wrong Guy fought back. He pulled a knife. Soon DeAndre was dead, and Deshaun was on his way to the emergency room.

It took the police a few days to piece it together. And while they did, Facebook pages, Twitter streams and a televised candlelight vigil were full of praise and happy memories for the fallen DeAndre. Full of promises to catch the person responsible. Full of rumors about what happened – including some who thought DeAndre could be the next Trayvon Martin, the Florida teenager who was killed by a neighborhood watch commander.
    hilarious.

tldr:

- explosive teens beat up random people
    - random stranger had a knife.
    - De Uhndre(that's how their pastor pronounce it) is dead & his freind is in the hospital.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

He lived 15 years too long but this POS is now dead and will save us the money from a lifetime of incarceration. A happy ending.

"They talked to other members of Andre’s mob, plus a dozen more people, and they all said the same thing: DeAndre and Deshaun attacked The Wrong Guy, who then stabbed them in self-defense.

The families didn’t want to hear that explanation.

Deshaun’s mother said the police had it wrong: The Wrong Guy was the real attacker.

“This is a monster, this is a monster after children,” Alexis Jones said. “This man is still on the streets, and my son is sitting home trying to recover. My son has two stab wounds in his back, one on his side, and he has a slice on his neck.”
    too funny.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

That's what happens when you go around choosing random people to assault. You never know who you're fucking with.

Quote Originally Posted by boboplata2.0 View Post

too funny.
    This guy needs to shut the fuck up. Yeah, two kids from your congregation went looking for trouble and found it. This has nothing to do with race, it has to do with two pieces of sh!t getting stabbed for picking on the wrong person.

Such a tragedy.

That only one of them died.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall View Post
    That's what happens when you go around choosing random people to assault. You never know who you're fucking with.
    Exactly. Sooner or later, no matter how bad @ss you think you are, or how bad @ss you think you are in a group, someone comes along who's a little more bad @ss and you are lucky if you walk away from the encounter.

While I don't wish death on anyone (except for pedophiles)...eh.... not really feeling a sympathy vibe here. Kids were trying to put a hurt on someone and that certain someone decided to practice his constitutional right to defend himself. Game over...
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

Haha Nice!....

Quote Originally Posted by !purerockfury! View Post
    Such a tragedy.

That only one of them died.
    EXACTLY and soooooooooooooooooooooooooo true!

got what was coming to them
    "Be Polite. Be Professional. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet. It's not being paranoid, it's being prepared." - General James N. Mattis United States Marine Corps

The author of the article is on to something many of us already know. The media is so ridiculously slanted to minimize critcism of black on white crime and even the public officials are in on the act. Sick, crazy liberals who fear the truth.

What's the answer? Lets lower the expectation for education standards of these poor youth and let them loiter and attack innocent white people because some other black guys stole them from their shit-hole continent 200 years ago.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/black-mob...kids-drinking/

+ Reply to Thread