+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2012-13 Non-NHL Hockey Discussion

That was an ass kicking...Canada yet again looks unbelievably dull in their semi-final game. I'm actually glad next year there is no automatic buy, as maybe it will keep their momentum going.
    23-3 at Avatar/Sig/Self Ban

Quote Originally Posted by airjasper View Post
    That was an ass kicking...Canada yet again looks unbelievably dull in their semi-final game. I'm actually glad next year there is no automatic buy, as maybe it will keep their momentum going.
    Part of why international hockey is so great. At either level, no one is dominant. There are at least half a dozen countries that can come out on top in any tournament

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    Part of why international hockey is so great. At either level, no one is dominant. There are at least half a dozen countries that can come out on top in any tournament
    This and also the fact at international level these guys seem to really want to win it for their country. It's not about the money at that point. Always love seeing after a big goal the guy grab his jersey and look proud to be representing their Country.
    23-3 at Avatar/Sig/Self Ban

One thing I can't say I enjoyed was seeing Malcom Subban get lit up like that

That kid is my future net minder, damnit

+ Reply to Thread