+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead Season 3!!!

I thought the episode was okay... the "zombie pitt fight" was kinda lame... #TheWalkingDeadGirl he keeps in the closet was creepy and made the Gov more creepy... sorry but a newborn baby wont take a bottle that good... sorry LOL
    "Be Polite. Be Professional. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet. It's not being paranoid, it's being prepared." - General James N. Mattis United States Marine Corps

I liked last night's episode. Thought it set up plenty of directions for next week. How long are two cans of formula going to last though?
    Former UFF Interim Champ
    MMA ELIMINATOR XXIV Winner
    FCIII Champion
    FCV Team Champs-Rocketman & FA-Qer-RWS
    FCVIII Team Champs
    -Robmck3898 & FA-Qer- Cake-n-Bake
    2009, 2010, 2011 OD Welterweight Champion
    Proud member of New Breed, PCT, ZING, The Team and Team TOIAP IS A PUNK!!!
    Guitarist for Elbow Deep!!

MMAWeekly Regular xxxVALETUDOxxx's Avatar

Why the **** were they waiting for the baby to be so close to being born to find formula? You would think they would have gotten supplies awhile back...a lil here, a lil there.
    Proudly supporting: Equality, Work placement for all monetary handouts ,Nick Diaz, Anderson Silva, Welfare Drugtesting, Junior Dos Santos, Alessio Sakara, Blatant Video taping of all police arrests by the public to be put on youtube for all to see, Deep sea spear fishing, Edson Barboza, Bill Murray, Glover Texeria, Non-GMO, 100% organic produce , Chemtrail research and investigation, Boycotting Monsanto, Photography and Art programs in our school systems, Squirters

Quote Originally Posted by xxxVALETUDOxxx View Post
    Why the **** were they waiting for the baby to be so close to being born to find formula? You would think they would have gotten supplies awhile back...a lil here, a lil there.
    I agree for the most part, but they probably just assumed Lori would live through the pregnancy and just breast feed.
    As I watch the dirty politicians rant
    I cultivate my clean Green plant
    While they push weapons of mass destruction
    I grow these plants and give instructions
    On how to do it and keep it green
    All the oil guys do is keep it mean
    I fight these forces with seeds and leaves
    I don't believe in rolling up sleeves

I have read the comics, and yes, they have material for 7 seasons. Season 3 should run through about issue 40 or so and there's more than 100 issues out currently. The way Lori died was great. It was like the writers listened to the viewers' cries to kill Lori and said, "Okay fine, we will kill Lori. But it will come at the expense of T-dawg, happen during pregnancy, and we're going to make Carl have to shoot her. There, hope you're happy now."
    "Grace must find expression in life, otherwise it is not grace."
    -Karl Barth

MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar

funny situation.

anytime i see anybody on facebook mention they missed an episode of SoA or Walking Dead and how they are trying to avoid spoilers i always comment "can't believe they killed off Jax" or "finally they killed off Lori"...

my friend Jillian missed last weeks episode and posted that she missed it.

i had already commented on her **** literally like 10 times cause she doesn't have AMC so i wasn't sure how to deal with that status update so i didn't comment but accidentally "liked" it apparently.

she texted me earlier this afternoon completely pissed that she read between the lines and expected Lori to die in the episode since i didn't comment and try to **** with her hahahaha.

whoops.

MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

Texas ... what ?? you got a problem with that ?

Once again Facebook destroys lives.

The McRib Has Come Back Like 20 Times Now,
    Ball's In Your Court Jesus.

- Patton Oswalt

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
    I have read the comics, and yes, they have material for 7 seasons. Season 3 should run through about issue 40 or so and there's more than 100 issues out currently. The way Lori died was great. It was like the writers listened to the viewers' cries to kill Lori and said, "Okay fine, we will kill Lori. But it will come at the expense of T-dawg, happen during pregnancy, and we're going to make Carl have to shoot her. There, hope you're happy now."
    Now that you mention it like that, I do like it!!! Ha, f*ck that stypid piece of crap. I'm happy she was soooo much zombie food that the zombie got so fat he couldn't move off her. HA HA HA!!! b!tch....

They had better find Carol soon!

Quote Originally Posted by B_Amazing View Post
    T-Dog was originally planned to only appear in two or three episodes but he ended up appearing in 3 seasons. Is kind of bull****, I always thought that the only reason he was kept alive it was for Merle to kill him as a introduction of Merle crossing roads for the first time with the team.

+ Reply to Thread