+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: 2012 playoffs

The 'Stick..you know, the NFC Championship Game

SF = Titletown. Another dead on prediction by OC, "the AL will win no matter what"... he just keeps delivering. Would have liked to piss on the Yankees but instead had to embarrass the squad that destroyed them.... again. Its great to be champs .... again. I just expect this now... we are just too damn good to lose
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    Iowa B!tch.............you want daddy, you got him...ima Beat your punk azz...then make you lick my taint for good measure. /Video will ensue

Quote Originally Posted by reezykeezy View Post
    SF = Titletown
    Someone should probably tell the 9ers, Warriors and Sharks about that

Quote Originally Posted by reezykeezy View Post
    SF = Titletown. Another dead on prediction by OC, "the AL will win no matter what"... he just keeps delivering. Would have liked to piss on the Yankees but instead had to embarrass the squad that destroyed them.... again. Its great to be champs .... again. I just expect this now... we are just too damn good to lose
    Besides predicting cum on your face what did you say? I always predict the NL loses you cum guzzling faggot but actually said good things about your shitty fag laden team. Try getting out of the bathhouse once in awhile and you might follow the conversation. You show up 2-3 days after you win and never when the series is actually going on or when you're losing.

5'4, jean shorts and a rainbow tramp stamp.

Quote Originally Posted by ocmmafan View Post
    Besides predicting cum on your face what did you say? I always predict the NL loses you cum guzzling faggot but actually said good things about your shitty fag laden team. Try getting out of the bathhouse once in awhile and you might follow the conversation. You show up 2-3 days after you win and never when the series is actually going on or when you're losing.

Ohh.M.Geee

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    Someone should probably tell the 9ers, Warriors and Sharks about that
    That's good...

Quote Originally Posted by ocmmafan View Post

That's great...

+ Reply to Thread