+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA Weekly Fantasy Basketball League

Quote Originally Posted by NCJ View Post
    I keep having weeks where I think I have my team set, and then figure out I didn't. I had Kyrie Irving on the bench when he was going for 32 and 35 point last week. Don't worry Murph I am in 2nd overall, and made sure to set my team for the week. Hopefully I won't catch a beatdown like last time.
    I have had a couple weeks where I have actually set lineups for the whole week and then magically Yahoo decides I never did it. Ah well...with the amount of injury I've dealt with I'm hanging on by duct tape/chewing gum patchwork lineups right now anyways...
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar

i was fuked from the get go having Bynum, Amare, Dirk and Dragic as my first 4 autopicks....GODDAMN YOU HURRICANE SANDY!

but the waiver wire is getting me on a solid upswing and i might actually make the playoffs if it continues.

MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

I didnt know there was a max add/drop now im stuck for good

Quote Originally Posted by m1k3y View Post
    Is there? That's garbage? How many max?

Quote Originally Posted by m1k3y View Post
    You have a mad add/drop per week is how I read it...unless somehow a sneaky Commish threw in a limit overall that I haven't seen in the rules yet...
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

there's is a max of 50 add/drop.

Is kind of a small amount, but also m1key went berserk! he already reached 50 and the second one (me) has only 21. I think 50 is acceptable, but i thought that it was 70.

Yeah bevause my team is really not good I pick up a lot of sgort term guys to make up for it if I woukd have known there was a max I would have been mote cautious with who I chose last

Last weekend fellas!! And is very interesting one. Both byes spots are up for grabs.

Night watch and me are fighting for the #1 seed with him being only 0.5games ahead. He is also playing matty who can qualify as #6 seed is he manages a 4-5 lost and linye (bukutu) beats BJPS 7-2. Lob city is only 1 gb of murphs team for the bye position in the other division. Very awesome weekend happy st. Patricks everyone! Im in next year for this thing again. Is my first year doing it and i love it.

Also, next time let's get ppl who are committed and actually do their lineups.
    Last edited by machete; 03-16-2013 at 02:29 PM.

I am in for next year also. Really enjoyed it. Of course I get to the playoffs and my number 1 and number 2 pick are out with injury. I could really use that bye.

+ Reply to Thread