+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 140 FirstFirst ... 7 47 55 56 57 58 59 67 107 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012-2013 NBA Discussion thread

I have a feeling Dwight gets traded. I've been hearing either Dallas, Brooklyn, or the clippers. Howard with CP3 and Griffin is a scary team. I doubt the makers would give Howard to the clippers but that would actually benefit both teams. Clippers would get an instant boost in their half court offense that they needed and the lakers would get youth and athleticism they desperately need to run dantoni's system. Lakers really screwed themselves with the coaching. They're stuck with with dantoni for the next couple years. They still owe coach brown 11 million and Dantoni signed a guaranteed 12 million dollar contract.

I doubt, like you said, the lakers would trade Howard to the Clippers. Nets seems like is the option, but Howard this year is not playing his best basketball.

The Lakers won't trade Dwight. They may want to but the way he's looked (attitude/back issues) they won't get equal value.
    Dwight would love to be a Net but they have no assets to trade for him.
    I think Dwight does go to Dallas next year tho.

Realistically, Dallas or Atlanta could pursue Dwight this offseason. Making a trade for Dwight is rather difficult not knowing if he would re-sign. I think the Nets are plenty happy with the way Lopez has played this year that I doubt they would even want Dwight right now

Man, Steph Curry and Brook Lopez got screwed over for being All-Star Reserves

MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar

Jamal Crawford got fuked.

MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

Sucks for Curry. Getting a spot in the West as a G is extremely difficult with Kobe, Westbrook, Harden, Paul, but if they were going to add another G it shouldn't be Parker at all. Curry earned that 5th spot. Impressive that they went for Deng & George and decided to leave Pierce out, not that Deng nor George aren't all-stars this season, but is very ballsy move. The lack of big men in the East gave the nod to Noah. Not an all-star at all. That spot was Varejao's or Bynum's, but with both of them injured I guess they couldn't get another F as I thought they changed the format to back and front court, no matter their real position.

The west was really tough to get into the team. way too much talent deserving to be in it and they were left out.
    Last edited by machete; 01-24-2013 at 07:16 PM.

BTW. Having this issue with the lack of spots and all this guys deserving a spot and didn't make it. Would a change need to be done in the future? I mean, this is an exhibition show for the fans once a year, why not making it 15 minutes quarters and adding two or three more spots in each reserve?

Quote Originally Posted by machete View Post
    The lack of big men in the East gave the nod to Noah. Not an all-star at all. That spot was Varejao's or Bynum's, but with both of them injured I guess they couldn't get another F as I thought they changed the format to back and front court, no matter their real position.
    Lopez has been the best Center in the East without a doubt. There's no way he should've gotten snubbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphs56 View Post
    Lopez has been the best Center in the East without a doubt. There's no way he should've gotten snubbed.
    totally flew over my head.

Brook is way more deserving than Noah. He stepped his game this season. good call.

+ Reply to Thread