+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012-2013 NBA Discussion thread

Cp3 is winning me fantasy games

Quote Originally Posted by machete View Post
    Stockton is what amare was. He had someone else who knew how to make him a superstar. Malone without Stockton wouldnt be known decades later. Nash made amare a star.
    Totally agree about Nash and Amare but I had to fix the other one for you.

Supporting Zuffa....the only promotion spending money to further the sport.

Peyton Freaking Manning

Winning!

Odds are pretty damn good that the Lakers will be 15-21 after their next 3 games now that Dwight, Gasol, and Hill are out for this road trip. It's gonna take A LOT for them to rise above the 7th or 8th seed, wouldn't be surprised at all if they miss the Playoffs.

Peyton Freaking Manning

Winning!

Lakers made the dumbest mistake in franchise history in hiring who they did. Best bet si to unload Dwight at deadline along with paul gasol and rebuild then fire the HC next year and try to hire someone else.

Sources: Heat eye 'Birdman' Chris Andersen for potential frontcourt help.

Not something HUGE or a big impact, but def is help in defense.

Carmelo Anthony and Kevin Garnett got into an altercation in the bowels of Madison Square Garden after the Boston Celtics' 102-96 win over the New York Knicks on Monday and building security and New York City police officers were called upon to defuse the incident, two sources with knowledge of the incident told ESPNNewYork.

lolll

by altercation they mean someone shoved who then let his teammates hold him back then a couple of minutes later they're throwing out "yo mama" jokes till police arrived.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

Quote Originally Posted by boboplata2.0 View Post
    by altercation they mean someone shoved who then let his teammates hold him back then a couple of minutes later they're throwing out "yo mama" jokes till police arrived.
    Actually it would be more of someone shoved someone then both guys PULLED teammates in front of them while acting like they were trying to move forward for a "fight". You don't have guys like Robert Parrish around who would just flat out try and KO someone instead of talking about it...
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion

Quote Originally Posted by limelight543 View Post
    Lakers made the dumbest mistake in franchise history in hiring who they did. Best bet si to unload Dwight at deadline along with paul gasol and rebuild then fire the HC next year and try to hire someone else.
    The problem is they banked everything on a guy that is coming off back surgery. If they trade Dwight they basically give up Championship aspirations during the final years of Kobe's career. This year might be lost, maybe not, but a healthy Dwight fixes a lot of the issues the Lakers have right now, namely they can't guard a PG to save their life, aka the Steve Nash effect.

Pringles isn't the right coach for them either, because his system isn't built for having 2 bigs that need touches in the paint, he actually has Gasol trying to be a 3 point shooter when his post game is his biggest strength, it's hilarious.

Peyton Freaking Manning

Winning!

+ Reply to Thread