+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 140 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012-2013 NBA Discussion thread

out of all the teams, it has to be fishy's team to end the Clippers' streak. This thread is about to get raped by his posts. run for cover!

Quote Originally Posted by machete View Post
    out of all the teams, it has to be fishy's team to end the Clippers' streak. This thread is about to get raped by his posts. run for cover!
    My Wolves ended the Thunder's streak and I was very quiet!

If the Nuggets can keep up what they are doing on the defensive end, I like their chances to go on a serious rise through the West.

Oh yeah and JaVale for 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Supporting Zuffa....the only promotion spending money to further the sport.

Peyton Freaking Manning

Winning!

JESUS ****ING CHRIST
    Supporting Zuffa....the only promotion spending money to further the sport.

Peyton Freaking Manning

Winning!

Quote Originally Posted by srdafish View Post

JESUS ****ING CHRIST
    You know a dunk is really good when your head is at rim level and you almost kill someone by kicking them in the dome while following through. Nice find!
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

Quote Originally Posted by machete View Post
    Its funny how this forum affects your sports watching - I saw the Nibblets beat the Clippers and the first thing I thought was "there goes the NBA section because Fishy will anoint every player as an All Star and say the Nibblets will dominate every team they play from here on out..."

Good comedy....

Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper View Post
    Quite possible - CP3 is damn good. Having those weapons around you is always helpful. But as we are seeing with the Clippers who just completed the 3rd ever undefeated month, he still doesn't pass like Rondo does and sometimes hurts the team with the showtime first instead of the simple pass. Put that back on the Celtics where he chases the highlights instead of just doing the right thing like Rondo did and who knows if they end up with a ring... all what if type stuff though. Since CP3 has the weapons this year we'll see where he ends up and then we can revisit this...
    Very true, this is our chance to see. Rondo is def a hand in glove fit in the distributor role for that championship team n you never know how chemistry changes w styles and personality
    But I feel like CP3s career looks way different if he had the shot to play with all star guys who could get their own shot and come through in crunch time
    Last edited by ajl416az; 01-02-2013 at 10:00 PM.

CP3 is the best point guard in the world and it's not even debatable. No point guard combines his shooting, passing, defense and leadership... He's everything you want in a player and he doesn't even have the lift he used to have. He had to change his game after the knee surgery

Quote Originally Posted by Murphs56 View Post
    CP3 is the best point guard in the world and it's not even debatable. No point guard combines his shooting, passing, defense and leadership... He's everything you want in a player and he doesn't even have the lift he used to have. He had to change his game after the knee surgery
    I will give you shooting for CP3 in that list above...the rest are Rondo by a mile. Rondo is the better passer (numbers don't lie) and leadership isn't even questioned. He's also the better rebounder. CP3 has had multiple teams now to try and get to the promised land and hasn't delivered. This year the Clippers have all the pieces - let's see if he delivers. If not then he still ranks behind Rondo.

Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper View Post
    I will give you shooting for CP3 in that list above...the rest are Rondo by a mile. Rondo is the better passer (numbers don't lie) and leadership isn't even questioned. He's also the better rebounder. CP3 has had multiple teams now to try and get to the promised land and hasn't delivered. This year the Clippers have all the pieces - let's see if he delivers. If not then he still ranks behind Rondo.
    Rondo's leadership is so good, Ray Allen wanted to play with him for years to come

+ Reply to Thread