+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 140 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012-2013 NBA Discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by srdafish View Post
    You know they do end up playing 41 games at home right? They'll win at the very least 30 of those, but most likely they will be 33+.
    You know they have already lost 10 games right? So that means they are already down to a possible 72. So if 41 are at home...well I'll let you do the math there drunken one...
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion

DAMN!!! 1st Troy, then Harrison, back to back....1st down SD...smh

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.

Abortion Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    DAMN!!! 1st Troy, then Harrison, back to back....1st down SD...smh
    agree,now who will play power forward for the steelers???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Amir Johnson may have the worst case of OCD, this side of Major League Baseball

Rubio not playing today, Minesota's owner not considering Love a real star (because the team hasn't been in the playoffs with Love) and he won't give another contract to him unless he do something drastic for the team. Now Love is kind of mad at the management. Rubio needs to comeback and hopefully the team will stay healthy enough to make a serious run.

Quote Originally Posted by machete View Post
    Rubio not playing today, Minesota's owner not considering Love a real star (because the team hasn't been in the playoffs with Love) and he won't give another contract to him unless he do something drastic for the team. Now Love is kind of mad at the management. Rubio needs to comeback and hopefully the team will stay healthy enough to make a serious run.
    I wish Love didn't make these comments publicly. But I hate Kahn's guts and always have so i'm not surprised he's drawing a line in the sand and basically saying me or him

I can't even brag about this win over Fishy's Nuggets. Nuggets were on the last game of a brutal road trip and the Wolves had 4 days of rest. Wolves shot the ball horribly and the damn Nuggets almost came back and won.

McGee was a beast defensively too. I'm glad he got into foul trouble
    Last edited by Murphs56; 12-12-2012 at 09:40 PM.

The maddening thing about the Nuggets is they play well enough to get a double digit lead, but turn right around and play absolutely terrible for 3-5 minutes and end up not only giving up the lead but often times end up down 7-10. Even if you don't sustain that level that got you up by double digits, you shouldn't do a complete 180 like that, beyond frustrating.
    Supporting Zuffa....the only promotion spending money to further the sport.

Peyton Freaking Manning

Winning!

The Nuggets actually have 4 home games out of the next 7 games, of course everyone is sandwiched by a road game and the 4 opponents are Memphis, San Antonio, Charlotte, and the Lakers, oh and while LA and Denver will both be on a B2B the Lakers play at 1 and Denver plays at 830 (Denver time) so it's entirely possible for the Lakers to already be in Denver watching that game from the comfort of their hotel rooms.

Oh and to finish the month they get a day off and then a road/road B2B against Dallas and Memphis.

I bitched about the schedule before the season, but with the information I have seen from various outlets, this is the most ridiculous schedule in over 25 years in the NBA.

Since the season started the Nuggets have been in Denver for all of about 12 days, we're 45 ****ing days into the season.

At the end of the season Denver probably won't win 55 games, but they'll be a better team than most of the teams that finish ahead of them, outside a select few.

You know that entertaining as hell 7 game series Denver had against the Lakers last Playoffs? The NBA schedule makers weren't real pleased apparently, Denver is on the 2nd of a back to back 3 of the 4 times they play the Lakers this season, both games in LA.

Peyton Freaking Manning

Winning!

And for your amusement I give you this...

Peyton Freaking Manning

Winning!

+ Reply to Thread