+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 140 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012-2013 NBA Discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    Rondo's 33rd straight game with 10 or more assists today. Emphasis on "or more" as he had 20 dimes. He's had 20 or more 8 times in his career. This little son of bitch, man, what a unique player
    Have him on my fantasy team and they listed him as injured. I left him in the lineup anyways and 20 dimes later...tyvm Rondo.

The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    Rondo's 33rd straight game with 10 or more assists today. Emphasis on "or more" as he had 20 dimes. He's had 20 or more 8 times in his career. This little son of bitch, man, what a unique player
    You better hope that dude stays healthy the entire year because I've never seen a team that relies so much on one player to be successful. He's everything to that team offensively and defensively

Another knee surgery for Roy.. I feel so bad for the dude

Hell of a win for Denver last night, Gallo decided to stop settling for 3's and take it to the rack, about damn time.
    Supporting Zuffa....the only promotion spending money to further the sport.

Peyton Freaking Manning

Winning!

Quote Originally Posted by srdafish View Post
    Hell of a win for Denver last night, Gallo decided to stop settling for 3's and take it to the rack, about damn time.
    We don't agree on much, but on this point (and not just with your player) I am in big time agreement. Teams that jack 3's all the time instead of driving to the rack and getting to the freethrow line are most of the time destined to fail. No matter how they try to spin it, your shooting percentage goes down the further you are out from the rim. Bottom line is that you have to get points in the paint and at the freethrow line if you want to be a better team and make deep runs into the playoffs. Miami last year was an excellent 3 point shooting team in the Finals, but if wasn't for DWade and Lebron going to the rack the outcome would of been a lot different.

Settling for 3's bugs the sh@t out of me in case you didn't notice. Greatest scorer of all time in Michael Jordan didn't become the dominant force he was until he perfected that short jumper game/post up moves. Once he did that it was all over for the rest of the league...
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

Sucks for Kyrie Irving with the injured finger. He was having a hell of a start to the year

Yeah the Cavs are going to be unwatchable until Irving gets back, I watched a little of their bench play a couple times and almost puked, it's that bad.
    Supporting Zuffa....the only promotion spending money to further the sport.

Peyton Freaking Manning

Winning!

Wow, Love is a surprising activation against Fishy's Nuggets. Game should be a little more interesting. I can't believe he's back already

MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar

Pekovic is back!!!

wish i knew that before setting my roster with an open Center slot.

dammit.

MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

Damn, these Nuggets play hard. No quit in them at all.

+ Reply to Thread