+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 140 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012-2013 NBA Discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Murphs56 View Post
    And somehow they won on the road in Dallas because of two Russian dudes. AK 47 is playing like he did in his early Utah days. This team is something else. I just hope they can keep their heads above water.
    I'd love to have some backups on my team actually step up and do something. Right now from what I have seen, is that once Harden goes out it is a big time struggle for any offense to be generated. We have some guys stepping up but they aren't on the big time level to hit the big shots when it is needed most. Like I mentioned at the beginning of the season its going to be a battle for the 6th-8th seed. Teams have already caught up on the Rockets film and know that all they have to do is get the ball out of Harden's hands and everything bogs down. And we are really seeing the flaws in Lin's game....too high of a dribble, too many turnovers, and too much of a liability on defense. Whoever the person was that thought 25M was a good idea for Lin needs to be fired right now. I understand the business aspect of putting @sses in seats that Lin brings (especially in the Asian market) but blowing that amount of money on a guy who's ast/TO ratio is that bad...eh...don't spend it. Get a vet who knows the position and another scorer.

/sigh
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion

Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper View Post
    I'd love to have some backups on my team actually step up and do something. Right now from what I have seen, is that once Harden goes out it is a big time struggle for any offense to be generated. We have some guys stepping up but they aren't on the big time level to hit the big shots when it is needed most. Like I mentioned at the beginning of the season its going to be a battle for the 6th-8th seed. Teams have already caught up on the Rockets film and know that all they have to do is get the ball out of Harden's hands and everything bogs down. And we are really seeing the flaws in Lin's game....too high of a dribble, too many turnovers, and too much of a liability on defense. Whoever the person was that thought 25M was a good idea for Lin needs to be fired right now. I understand the business aspect of putting @sses in seats that Lin brings (especially in the Asian market) but blowing that amount of money on a guy who's ast/TO ratio is that bad...eh...don't spend it. Get a vet who knows the position and another scorer.

/sigh
    I honestly feel you are a few players away. I like your squad though. You just need a post presence and probably another shooter. It's way too much for Harden to be the man day in and day out.

I honestly feel you are a few players away. I like your squad though. You just need a post presence and probably another shooter. It's way too much for Harden to be the man day in and day out.
    After missing on Dwight Howard and then going through those draft picks like they did getting Harden and Asik were good moves. The "Linsanity" move wasn't needed though, especially with him coming off a knee injury. What it does do however if we manage salary cap space right (from now on in) is attract other potential big free agents to come to Houston so I am happy about that. Another scorer and a legit post guy like you mentioned who isn't as limited as Asik is down there (offensively) and the West will be put on notice. If they richard around and don't provide those things next year then it will all be a waste and we'll see Harden head down the KMart road where he'll stop caring and just go through the motions...
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion

Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper View Post
    Sorry in pissed off football mode and am not paying any frackin attention to basketball right now - what happened?
    Hou vs. Mia. very good game. Your boys played amazingly all around. They do need a legit second scorer in their team and they are a mid seed contenders in the playoffs. The comment I made was just related to the performance of Lebron, scored 32pts in the second half, 16 in the 4th quarter, I think that Hou was up by 10pts with 2minutes left in the clock and lebron by himself tied the game while fighting your team sharp 3pt shooing. It was scary how Hou was scoring from the 3pt field in crunch time. Unfortunally, Harden took the last shot to tie the game, and it made it worse when lebron was guarding him, he should had kick the ball out to the hot man, better chances I think.

Ok so Pekovic sprained his ankle and is done for the night and who knows how long, so let me update. This is UN****INGBELIEVABLE

-Love
    -Rubio
    -Pekovic
    -Barea
    -Roy
    -Budinger
    any updates on Rubio and Love?

Quote Originally Posted by machete View Post
    any updates on Rubio and Love?
    -Love is getting his hand looked at this week. Optimists say late November, but he himself and most think it will be early December.
    -Rubio right now they say late December. I don't even know if he's cutting yet but he's been doing everything else. If I was a betting man I'd say around Christmas.

The Wolves could surely use them right now. AK-47 is playing out of his damn mind but when your rotation consists of Malcolm Lee, Lou Amundson, and Will Conroy, You know things aren't looking too good.

Last edited by Murphs56; 11-15-2012 at 04:07 AM.

Damn Fish, Gallinari is killing you. You could've won that game against the banged up heat. I don't know why Karl didn't go back to McGee. There was no answer for him

MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar

Faried is a fukin beast

MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar

anyone that questioned Batum's midseason contract complaints can shut the fuk up now.

dude is BALLING

Rondo's 33rd straight game with 10 or more assists today. Emphasis on "or more" as he had 20 dimes. He's had 20 or more 8 times in his career. This little son of bitch, man, what a unique player

+ Reply to Thread