+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012-13 NCAA Basketball thread.

Quote Originally Posted by knot2890 View Post
    Then there were none
    Yep you got us. Took us way too ****ing long to adjust to the physical nature of the game.
    Jon Jones is the real deal. I Sven, beg for forgiveness from Mr. Bones for ever doubting him. Thanks for setting me straight Smoke!

9 first half turnovers for Pitt is unusual. They lead the nation in Assist-to-Turnover Ratio, and only average 9 TO's per game. Luckily Louisville has missed a ton of easy buckets, so they are only down 6 at the half. It could be a lot worse. The Louisville crowd has the KFC Yum Center rockin tho, and Pitt is having big time trouble dealing with the Cards' press D.

That Pitt-Louisville game last night may have been the absolute worst officiated game I've ever seen.

Damn, the #1 team in the country lost for the 5th week in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Crown View Post
    Damn, the #1 team in the country lost for the 5th week in a row.
    Yep. Looks like Michigan and Duke will be #1 and #2 again, barring any upsets this weekend.
    That ain't half bad. (Says the guy who went to Michigan and Duke)
    "It's hell being a straight white man in America these days." 50% of the posters on this board.

Motha ****in' Ben Brust ya'll.

Quote Originally Posted by conair2187 View Post
    Motha ****in' Ben Brust ya'll.
    Hardaway's 3 was badass enough. Then Brust's was ****ing crazy. He felt like out-doing Gasser's fall away bank shot from last year I guess.

I really don't even feel bad about this one.
    Jon Jones is the real deal. I Sven, beg for forgiveness from Mr. Bones for ever doubting him. Thanks for setting me straight Smoke!

Anyone see the highlight of the UCLA game from yesterday or the day before? There was a few seconds left in the game and UCLA had the ball and that Shabazz Muhammed was jumping up and down, clapping his hands as hard as he could, basically screaming for the ball so he could take the last shot for the win, even tho he was D'd up pretty well. Well the PG passed him up and hit a nice fade away at the buzzer for the win. The whole team dog piled him except for Muhammed who actually looked like he was pissed off that the PG made the shot. He didn't do anything whatsoever, just walked over and started shaking hands with Washington players. He didn't celebrate with his team whatsoever, not even a smile. He was literally mad that the PG actually took the shot himself, instead of passing him the ball so he could take it. Came off as such a jealous a$$hole, and bad teammate as well.

Shabazz was the leading scorer for UCLA that night, but on an Iverson-esque 8-22 from the floor. So he probably would have missed it anyway.
    Last edited by Straight_Crown; 02-09-2013 at 04:39 PM.

I always had the impression he was a bit of punk. Guess I was right.

Anyone catch the Louisville/ND game? Ridiculous. Put the Wisc/Mich game to shame. 5 OTs. I think it was 60-60 after regulation and ended something like 104-102.
    "It's hell being a straight white man in America these days." 50% of the posters on this board.

+ Reply to Thread