+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread: Early national champions

I see mismatches all over the place and a lot of weird games. Even when I'm pissed at the BCS and upset about rankings, I'm always excited for 8 or 10 badass bowl games. This year I'm looking forward to . . . maybe three?

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomet3 View Post
    I see mismatches all over the place and a lot of weird games. Even when I'm pissed at the BCS and upset about rankings, I'm always excited for 8 or 10 badass bowl games. This year I'm looking forward to . . . maybe three?
    Couldn't agree more.

Is it next year they are starting the 4 team playoff, or the year after?

Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper View Post
    Get ready for Alabama to shoot back up and be in the title game. As teams around the country are finding out...its one thing to chase that top spot. Quite another living in it. Only wild card in all this now is Notre Dame. All they have to do is win next week and they will be in it. Who shows up against them...well you know how the voters like themselves some SEC. If I was Notre Dame I would be pissed at both KSU and OU....think with their D they could of beat either of them. But Alabama is something Notre Dame will have serious issues with.

Seriously cannot wait until they have playoffs. All this insanity going on in college football is just begging for it...
    Just doing a BJPennstate where I bring up an old post that was mostly guess work and then say I knew it all along....

The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

+ Reply to Thread