+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Early national champions

Quote Originally Posted by ocmmafan View Post
    Texas A&M is going to give Bama a test this weekend with that spread offense and stud QB. I am looking forward to that game.
    hahahahahaha johnny football gets pwned tomorrow. I agree the sec gets way to much love but bama will kill TAM. Oregon will have another skunking of an unranked team.The game i am looking forward too is Oregon state vs stanford. Glad riley finally benched Manion IMO Vaz is way better

I think A&M MAY cover the spread but I wouldn't run out and bet on them.

They may score early, but they will wear down in the second half. Johnny Manziel struggled badly against LSU in the second half and Alabama isn't as offensively incompetent as LSU / Florida when A&M played them. If I had to guess, something like 31-14 Bama sounds about right. Good game for two quarters or so. It might take Alabama some time to get it into gear though just because of the emotional win at LSU.

I think the computer numbers will rise enough for Oregon and the human pollsters will not waver on Oregon as #2 (as they haven't all year and would have no reason to do so now considering Oregon is playing ranked competition) so it looks like an undefeated Oregon will play an undefeated Alabama at the end of the year.

Alabama will do today what they do every week....grind yet another team into submission. Some of the better teams out there take a bit longer to wear out but in the end they tap out under the pressure. If Alabama meets Oregon, the Ducks better hope they put 3 or 4 TD on the board in the 1st quarter and then hang on for dear life after. Only thing I am hoping for is that none of the dumb @ss rankings make it so somehow magically we get another SEC vs SEC title game....
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion

Bet on the K state Over 57 points.

Also look for Oregon and Clemson to cover.

Damn the Aggies are starting off real good. 14-0 midway in the 1st quarter

Quote Originally Posted by Daywork View Post
    Damn the Aggies are starting off real good. 14-0 midway in the 1st quarter
    Hell Yes!

Nice win by Florida BARELY squeaking by Lousiana Lafayette.

Tell me more about this SEC dominance.

#6 Florida squeeks out a win against an unranked D-2 school with a winning TD from a blocked punt with 6 seconds to go in the game. Yet, they'll REMAIN #6.

Bama comes out against a mediocre Big XII team and immediately gives up 14 pts in the opening 7 minutes of play.

Smoke and mirrors, much? Oh, they're good. Damn good. But this illusion of some iron curtain of elite defensive powerhouse conference is monumental garbage and the backlash, at least from here, is coming.

A&M is going to win this game.

Quote Originally Posted by ocmmafan View Post
    A&M is going to win this game.

I hope so, I have them on a few parlays. Took them getting 7.5 in the 1st half and took them getting 14.5 for the game.

Now I just need the K st game to go over 57

I have them plus 14.5 as well. Damn - Bama coming back. What a game.

+ Reply to Thread