+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 US Presidential Election thread

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd1982 View Post
    It was never my intention, just came out that way b/c (1) it is radical and (2) people like to go completely down that slippery slope that their almost at the bottom. It goes from I would support an aptitude test to I don't like poor people and don't think anyone should be allowed to vote if they don't agree with me... Sigh. I remember why I never got into politics to being with....
    Hold on, are you now pretending that you didn't even say this?

I'm sure there are but you take out the entitled, already on government assistance people out and Romney destroys Obama hands down. If you are on government assistance, you should not be allowed to vote PERIOD.

Quote Originally Posted by BJPENNSTATE View Post
    you guys made it like he didnt do anything in the 4 years and just ate fried chicken and play basketball.

racists gonna race.
    They are not saying that at all. They are saying all the people who voted for Obama did though.
    He almost never knows what the **** he's talking about it, which explains why his 'opinions' are always so ****ed up.

He's a 10 year old who memorizes information intended for intelligent adults. He doesn't understand what he knows.

-Vlad on JackelSporty

mmaweekly's first diss rap! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzNE3...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by math is hard View Post
    Yes he is, and I don't think that he is really embracing the martial arts way of life.
    He almost never knows what the **** he's talking about it, which explains why his 'opinions' are always so ****ed up.

He's a 10 year old who memorizes information intended for intelligent adults. He doesn't understand what he knows.

-Vlad on JackelSporty

mmaweekly's first diss rap! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzNE3...ature=youtu.be

The cool thing about having a black pres is that some (not all) white folk can pretend to be oppressed.

(See ol'miss)

Even Joseph Smith didn't want Romney though. I mean, he sent out Sandy before election day

to prove a point. How do you feel about FEMA Mr. Candidate?

The second term was a pull up jumper that hit nothing

but mitt.....I meant net.
    Last edited by purekane; 11-09-2012 at 02:18 PM. Reason: pun intended

Quote Originally Posted by ocmmafan View Post
    Just wondering:

For the Obama fans, what did Obama actually do that has improved the US since GW Bush left office? Bush was a strongly disliked President on both sides of the aisle and he gets no pass for his outrageous spending, but what are the specific areas where Obama came in and made true on his claims of Hope and Change?

How are we in a better position today than 4 years ago that you can attribute to President Obama?
    I'm not a fan, so this doesn't really apply to me, but I'm going to answer it anyway

Nothing

Nothing changed. Nor would it have if McCain was in office

You guys give way too much credit and way too much blame to the person in that position. Do you really think he makes policy? Comes up with these numbers? Thinks up these programs? Makes these decisions? There are people in place that do all that already. The president is basically a relay system, for the real decision makers. Someone to blame

It's a trade-off. They get the job and do 4-8 years of taking crap, and then they're set for life afterwards
    Last edited by PatSox; 11-09-2012 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by math is hard View Post
    I'm not pretending I didn't say that. I did say that but I also said I would focus solely on the idea of an aptitude test. I can focus on that point as well but for the time being I was shelving this discussion. I was refering to the fact that you equated an aptitude test to meaning I hate poor people or group x, y, z. Those were two seperate issues that we were discussing.

...... I will return to this later.
    Last edited by Floyd1982; 11-09-2012 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by johncfc View Post
    Yes he is, and I don't think that he is really embracing the martial arts way of life.
    Yawn dude.... Yawn..........

Yawn dude.... Yawn..........
    I've heard of him. He runs a Tae Kwon Do school in Orange County

John was wrong about you

Quote Originally Posted by BJPENNSTATE View Post
    you guys made it like he didnt do anything in the 4 years and just ate fried chicken and play basketball.

racists gonna race.
    On top of being intellectually challenged, race-baiters are always racist themselves.

All of the people who are trying to throw racism into this election really do demonstrate a sad reality of a crippled nation. I feel sorry for anyone who has a brain that works like that.

+ Reply to Thread