+ Reply to Thread
Page 595 of 599 FirstFirst ... 95 495 545 585 593 594 595 596 597 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,950 of 5984

Thread: Lets go Uptown: Real Football Talk

Quote Originally Posted by d3murf View Post
    Lol that sounds like something Fish would say. I'll have to check his splits. Are you saying he can't hit HR's without being at Coors field? Or just hit period?

Speaking of hitting...The absolutely cannot believe the Braves signed both Upton Bros! BJ is probably my fav player in the league - and I like Justin as well. Combine them with Jason Heyward..SMH - Can't wait for baseball!!
    Yea he is very average outside of Coors, pretty pathetic really.

The Braves are going to be scary good this year. That outfield is incredible.

Let's Go Uptown: Real FOOTBALL Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Crown View Post
    Let's Go Uptown: Real FOOTBALL Talk
    Well Played Sir

Man The Saints switching to a 3-4 and being interested in Crennel and my dude Mangini!!! Do it! Hire both! Mangini got a raw deal in Cleveland. Anytime you switch GM's - those things are bound to happen. Holmgren wanted to bring in ppl off the Andy Reid tree - so he gambled on Pat Shurmur. Mangini had that squad pointing up with wins over the Saints & Steelers.

I hope it goes down...
    Last edited by d3murf; 01-25-2013 at 11:11 PM.

MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ocmmafan View Post
    fish dug his own hole but this isn't the first or last time he'll do it. LOL - check the baseball thread during the season when he talks up the shitty pitching of the Rockies.
    stop into the NBA thread.

so far he called Iguodala "Lebron Jr" and is still claiming the Nuggets win the west.

lmfao.

MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

Knee deep into this offseason free agent/college prospects - draft stuff. Bout to start that Uptown Off season thread for all your draft and free agent needs. I have a ton of games on tape to review with most of the best prospects from all over college. I'm not one of these clowns who doesn't watch college football and comments on players he's never ever seen until bowl season/All-Star game.

So let's get this thing started. Soon - I'm going to match scheme with personnel..Look out for it.

The 'Stick..you know, the NFC Championship Game

quit pulling a "jackal" on us telling us all about "what you plan on doing" and lets see hear some insight murf!
    Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    Iowa B!tch.............you want daddy, you got him...ima Beat your punk azz...then make you lick my taint for good measure. /Video will ensue

The 'Stick..you know, the NFC Championship Game

Quote Originally Posted by d3murf View Post
    Props bro. And I wasn't trying to demean your squad - nor did I want a back & forth beef over it. We were really cool before that.
    Like I told you before - I watch EVERY team intently and as you know I can tell you about all staffs and players. I like everything that coaching staff (SF) does offensively and defensively. I liked that D since the early Nolan days. And the offense may be the best thing about the team now even though the defense is tops. Gonna be tough to beat for a long time. But I still believe in the Seahawks (And thx for letting ppl know I was on that way before the hype train exploded) - who will only get better - and are loaded with talent in all facets of the game. Gonna be fun to watch for a loooong time..

As for the game, remember how I used to tell you about putting teams away? I told you San Fran wasn't putting teams away and I was familiar with it because the Falcons are the Kings at not putting teams away...Well you see what not putting teams away can get you? A second half ass woopin' like Frisco put down on them Birds! SMH - I knew when San Fran got that 7 - that it was going to be a long day. When teams are battling back - the turnovers start popping up. And you CANNOT turn the ball over against the 49ers. You have to force a turnover and be turnover free to beat them...Congrats though

two bold: 1st .. our D ... we are dominant but havent been looking as dominant lately. We are getting MUCH less pressure from the front 7 than we earler in the year ... WHY?1 I know Justin Smiths injury is part of it but damn is that the reason why? Aksi murf .. . we have to he LEASt blitzing team in the league. Why the fvck wont Fangio BLITZ us more since we are having trouble getting pressure? We straight rely on our front guys getting inside but its happening lately ... i know we are based on not blitzing but itll be in the 4th qtr and we still wont have a sack and STILL wont start sending extra guys ... WHY!?1 why is that murf

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Crown View Post
    Man, talk about being torn over who I'd rather see win the SB. On one hand, I never want to see Baltimore win preseason games, let alone a world championship. Not to mention the whole Ray Lewis debacle that would create. But if they do win, maybe teams gun for them next year because they want to beat the defending champs, which would be good for my Black & Gold boys.

And I don't want to see the Niners win it because they will tie the Steelers for the most Rings. And they would also have a better nickname than us. San Fransixco sounds way cooler than Sixburgh hahaha. But I guess I have to pull for San Fran, just because I can not take a Baltimore win. Never again do I want to see a team that wear fukcing purple for God's sake lift a Lombardi Trophy. Plus I would love to see Kaep shut his critics up. And Joe Montana grew up literally 3 minutes down the road from me so I've never really minded seeing the Niners win because of him. And Merton Hanks is one of my favorite non Steeler defensive players of all time, if only for the TD dance he used to do hahaha.

San Fransixco does sound great doesnt it . Nice to be able to talk to a normal Steelers fan let alone a normal person ... there are some Pitt fans here with some MAJOR issues, as you clearly and obviously know and you appear to not be one of them.

oh and just for you:

Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    Iowa B!tch.............you want daddy, you got him...ima Beat your punk azz...then make you lick my taint for good measure. /Video will ensue

^^^ that is the sickest GIF ever hahaha.

Oh, and Fish's luck just keeps getting worse. AP beats out Peyton for MVP, and Watt beats out Miller for Defensive Player of the Year. Although they did give Peyton Comeback PotY. Which is a fuccin joke. If a guy coming off a MAJOR injury wins League MVP, how does he not win Comeback PotY? Because God forbid Peyton Manning doesn't win an award. He's in 83,754,129 commercials during every NFL game, and choked as usual in the playoffs, gotta give him something.

So how does AP win MVP but Manning wins comeback player of the year?

What are we, 10 and everybody needs an award so their feelings don't get hurt?
    23-3 at Avatar/Sig/Self Ban

Quote Originally Posted by airjasper View Post
    So how does AP win MVP but Manning wins comeback player of the year?

What are we, 10 and everybody needs an award so their feelings don't get hurt?
    hahaha...yes, we are 10. Please refer to this entire thread.

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.

Abortion Inc.

+ Reply to Thread