+ Reply to Thread
Page 585 of 599 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 583 584 585 586 587 595 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,850 of 5984

Thread: Lets go Uptown: Real Football Talk

Quote Originally Posted by srdafish View Post
    Chip Kelly according to Chris Mortensen is the new head coach of the Philadelphia Eagles.
    I thought he has the most upside of the coaches being talked about. I would take him over McCoy. With the speed they have on that offense, I could see him do something pretty cool things and creating match-up problems.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by d3murf View Post
    Have u even heard of Bruce Arians before game 4 of this season? Man the NFL is weird. Well not the NFL - the "Fans". His name was toast the past few seasons as he was rumored to be fired about 49494 times the past three seasons...I see the ppl amongst the NFL aren't biting on his 10 game career turn around. He's been passed over 3 times thus far for head coaching jobs. San Diego, Cleveland, Chicago. Hopefully he get's that Arizona job...

Edit: I'm not taking shots at you Kane as you are my brother from another - but you are so disrespectful to coach Pagano..And I'm not sure if the Colts win that many games next year even if Arians stays. They don't get the benefit of the last place schedule. They have to play the 2nd best team in the rotational draw...
    I deserve that. I guess this Pagano parade, has left a bad taste in my mouth. I just noticed

Indy's SOS was third to last place. So, I didn't take that into accounts. By the way,

I knew who Bruce was way before game 4. Stay flexin'

Quote Originally Posted by ocmmafan View Post
    I thought he has the most upside of the coaches being talked about. I would take him over McCoy. With the speed they have on that offense, I could see him do something pretty cool things and creating match-up problems.
    I guess if you are going by the unknown that could be true. Atleast we've seen Mike McCoy's offense in the NFL - or all the other candidates. We know that offense as presently contructed in Oregon wouldn't float in the NFL. He will have to change up alot of stuff - for it to work. They leave guys unlblocked and the offensive line doesn't engage full they just try to out athlete everyone..Also people think it's a Passing Spread offense when that couldn't be further from the truth. This is a big time run based offense that needs mutltiple RB's. 2 or 3 - which the Eagles do actually have in McCoy and Bryce Brown. But he runs it 65% of the time - which I think would lead the NFL. The threat of the QB running open up alot of those misdirections and counters they run..So then do you keep Vick? He'll be hurt by the 3rd quarter...I think he should adapt his system to the NFL rather than forcing his system..But we'll see - he's very innovative I'll tell you that...The most most important hire will be his Defensive Coordinator. Hopefully Lovie wants in.

Quote Originally Posted by purekane View Post
    I deserve that. I guess this Pagano parade, has left a bad taste in my mouth. I just noticed

Indy's SOS was third to last place. So, I didn't take that into accounts. By the way,

I knew who Bruce was way before game 4. Stay flexin'
    Lol Game 2?!?! But on the real - It's Dark and Hell is hot - being mad at Chuck Pagano for claiming his own team when all he did was have cancer, will reserve your spot where it's really warm in the after life. Just remember that teams are made around this time and thru training camp - that's where the infrastructure/Brand is made. Chuck was the leader of all that.
    Last edited by d3murf; 01-16-2013 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by d3murf View Post
    I guess if you are going by the unknown that could be true. Atleast we've seen Mike McCoy's offense in the NFL - or all the other candidates. We know that offense as presently contructed in Oregon wouldn't float in the NFL. He will have to change up alot of stuff - for it to work. They leave guys unlblocked and the offensive line doesn't engage full they just try to out athlete everyone..Also people think it's a Passing Spread offense when that couldn't be further from the truth. This is a big time run based offense that needs mutltiple RB's. 2 or 3 - which the Eagles do actually have in McCoy and Bryce Brown. But he runs it 65% of the time - which I think would lead the NFL. The threat of the QB running open up alot of those misdirections and counters they run..So then do you keep Vick? He'll be hurt by the 3rd quarter...I think he should adapt his system to the NFL rather than forcing his system..But we'll see - he's very innovative I'll tell you that...The most most important hire will be his Defensive Coordinator. Hopefully Lovie wants in.
    I don't think his spread offense would work in the NFL but I respect his innovative approach and his years of coaching in successful programs. I like him simply because he's a winner and would rather take a chance on having a great coach than a recycled HC that is going to maintain the status quo.

Radio reports tday are talking about Whisenhunt coming to San Diego as OC. I'll take him.

Quote Originally Posted by ocmmafan View Post
    I don't think his spread offense would work in the NFL but I respect his innovative approach and his years of coaching in successful programs. I like him simply because he's a winner and would rather take a chance on having a great coach than a recycled HC that is going to maintain the status quo.

Radio reports tday are talking about Whisenhunt coming to San Diego as OC. I'll take him.
    Damn Whizz as an OC to McCoy? Too bad P.Rivers isn't as good as Andy Dalton according to fish. And too bad That AJ Green being the only true viable option makes Cincy's offensive talent better than San Diego's...According to Fish

Chip Kelly is the new coach of the 'igles

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/88...eagles-sources

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    Chip Kelly is the new coach of the 'igles

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/88...eagles-sources
    Dude welcome to this morning?!?! Look at the above posts...

Colts draft Andrew Luck with #1 pick

Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    Colts draft Andrew Luck with #1 pick
    Lololololol

+ Reply to Thread