+ Reply to Thread
Page 576 of 599 FirstFirst ... 76 476 526 566 574 575 576 577 578 586 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,760 of 5984

Thread: Lets go Uptown: Real Football Talk

Quote Originally Posted by limelight543 View Post
    Hes a good kid but hes not Tennypenny level and this kid is TJ Yeldon 2.0 Tennypenny would start RB at almost every other school or be in the 2deep unless u have a TJ Yeldon on Barner from Oregon that type of back. dee hart is quick and small he will get touches no doubt but i dont see him being 2nd string Drake was good before his injury in 3rd string duties.
    The kid from Arkansas? He committed? - I'll have to wait 'til signing day with those RB's those dudes change like diapers. He could stay in Arkansas and play for Coach Billema...Also lookout for a local guy from Norcross, GA named Alvin Kamara - he was in the Under Armour All American game - I think he's big time and the Tide want him as well...

Quote Originally Posted by d3murf View Post
    The kid from Arkansas? He committed? - I'll have to wait 'til signing day with those RB's those dudes change like diapers. He could stay in Arkansas and play for Coach Billema...Also lookout for a local guy from Norcross, GA named Alvin Kamara - he was in the Under Armour All American game - I think he's big time and the Tide want him as well...
    Yup if u look i edited it and listed a bunch of them XD. Yes Tennypenny is a bama commit and wont be changing he commited like as soon as saban let him. Bilema isnt stealing a RB from Saban.

Gave game film of Tennpenny.

Kamara is a lean to the Tide atm UGA not too far in 2nd place.
    Last edited by limelight543; 01-09-2013 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by limelight543 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXRXR4z7DPs highlights of Tennypenny he isnt the quickest but he has very sharp cuts, another RB i like for future would be my teams RB the gators RB recruit Kelvin Taylor son of Fred Taylor.

I enjoy looking tapes at the HS kids more than anything seeing how they turn out. This years RB class for 2013 recruits is CRAZYYYY Derrick Green(michigan) the #1 Back hes good but hes from the north, i wouldnt put him at #1 the south has so many good backs, Kelvin Taylor(UF), Derrick Henry(Bama), Adam Lane(UF), Tennpenny(Bama), Alvin Karma, Greg Bryant(ND), Thomas Tyner (oregon commit) Alex Collins, Tyren Jones(Bama) Ryan Green(FSU)
    O **** - mentioned Kamara here and I didn't see this..HAHA great minds think alike..Yo bro - you're a good poster when you're not drunk and high like you get with the Ravens..Me and you can chop up Bama football and Raven talk anytime....That's a great combo. Because of Ozzie Newsome they draft Bama players alot. Mt. Cody - Courtney Upshaw...

O **** - mentioned Kamara here and I didn't see this..HAHA great minds think alike..Yo bro - you're a good poster when you're not drunk and high like you get with the Ravens..Me and you can chop up Bama football and Raven talk anytime....That's a great combo. Because of Ozzie Newsome they draft Bama players alot. Mt. Cody - Courtney Upshaw...
    Hahah im a Florida Gators fan, i respect bama yet hate them. Since my cousin goes there i can deal with it. Rather see Bama lose if it means UF gets a title but its fun watching one of the GOAT's in Saban coaching i have to admit it.

dmurf or anyone: Let's hear your take on Landry Jones and the rest of the 2013 QB draft prospects.

Me:

Geno Smith. Interesting player and exciting skillset, but I would pass.
    Landry Jones. Pass. Not sold at all and don't think he'll be a good pro QB.
    Matt Barkley. Another pass but this is more because of the lack of success we have seen from recent USC QBs.
    Ryan Nassib. The dude looked decent to me but not sure he is ready for the next level. Kind of reminds me of Dalton so maybe.

I would rather take a project pick like Collin Klein or EJ Manuel and see what I can develop, than waste a top 3 round pick on anyone. This seems a very weak year for QB. Hell, I would probably take a flyer on Aaron Rodgers little bro just for the pedigree before some of these "legit" prospects.

I'm sure I am missing someone good but no one stands out to me. Might be a Russell Wilson I overlooked.

I'm the new Toe Hold!! But even Toe Hold jr. doesn't understand the cap...haha
    hahahaha...

ok, ill look around.

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.
    American outlaw, since birth, till death.
    king of the derelicts
    i am honkey kong
    Abortion Inc.

Most people think Mike Glennon will be the 1st qb taken. ..but I've never been too impressed with him.

Poor Chiefs. They need a qb sooo bad and get delt the number one pick for a weak qb class.

Miller is the first player to fall into the ‘any other year’ category of bad luck. The season he put together in only his sophomore outing in the NFL would be garnering crazy attention in most other years. He has destroyed the rest of the field in our 4-3 outside linebacker rankings, and it isn’t solely down to his pass-rush. Even with that removed, his play against the run is graded more than three times higher than the next best player at his position. His average depth of a tackle in the run game is 0.25 yards down field, and his grade for the season ended up at a ridiculous looking +78.5 overall.
    Miller is one of the most dominant edge rushers the league has seen in years, and when the Broncos get a lead, forcing teams to pass to catch up, he might be legitimately unstoppable. Only Cameron Wake notched more total pressures than the 86 Miller posted this year, but it took Wake 131 additional rush snaps to notch one single additional pressure. In terms of players used primarily, or at least largely, as pass rushers there wasn’t a single more efficient threat to produce pressure at any position than Miller.
    I'll just put this here.
    Supporting Zuffa....the only promotion spending money to further the sport.

Peyton Freaking Manning

Winning!

Quote Originally Posted by srdafish View Post
    I'll just put this here.
    Thanks - I think we were all confused on your opinion of Von but this helps clear it up.

Quote Originally Posted by conair2187 View Post
    Most people think Mike Glennon will be the 1st qb taken. ..but I've never been too impressed with him.

Poor Chiefs. They need a qb sooo bad and get delt the number one pick for a weak qb class.
    Ok, knew I forgot someone. Glennon is another big zero to me. 6'7 QB with no mobility? Pass.

+ Reply to Thread