+ Reply to Thread
Page 572 of 599 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 570 571 572 573 574 582 ... LastLast
Results 5,711 to 5,720 of 5984

Thread: Lets go Uptown: Real Football Talk

Quote Originally Posted by limelight543 View Post
    And he will fail next week at Denver, but he did good today
    Way to be positive bro!! HAHA - tough draw to play there, would have rather seen them play the Pats to be honest. But we'll see..Congrats on the win you don't deserve...Imagine how I feel? The team I wanted no parts of - has to come here and play in the dome..SMH - but I'll be there
    Last edited by d3murf; 01-06-2013 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by d3murf View Post
    Way to be positive bro!! HAHA - tough draw to play there, would have rather seen them play the Pats to be honest. But we'll see..Congrats on the win you don't deserve...Imagine how I feel? The team I wanted no parts of - has to come here and play in the dome..SMH - but I'll be there
    He's shown that hes average far more often than he has that hes good and its old now. He has 2-3 good games then he has 4-5 bad games....im tired of the random ass play. We would have had a chance against the pats maybe..Denver no That D will kill the ****tiest oline known to man.

My question is WTF IS WRONG WITH RAY RICE?

MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar

i missed the game and other than seeing a HL of his like 45 yard carry to the 2 yard line i don't know what you are talking about.

elaborate?

please?

MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

Rg3 had an attitude about being the starter at the press conference. Anyone else

feel like Cousin would've presented the better chance at winning when he first

started limping? Hindsight is 20/20, but that's why you have back ups, no?
    give me becky

Quote Originally Posted by mattydeathmetal View Post
    i missed the game and other than seeing a HL of his like 45 yard carry to the 2 yard line i don't know what you are talking about.

elaborate?

please?
    Im guessing he is referring to Ray having two fumbles.

Quote Originally Posted by d3murf View Post
    I got mad info on dude, familiar with him from his time at the Saints - and for his time coaching Mike Williams, Chandler Jones and Greg Paulus who I wanted to be the first 4 yr starting PG at Duke to transition to NFL QB. Didn't workout - but Coach Marrone coached him up after not playing since he was the Nat'l player of the year in high school...You got yourself a real QB Guru. Nassib is one of the bright spots on that team as well. Might be pretty cool to start them together and look towards the O-Line with the first pick. But I could see them getting one of the other QB's as well...props to you for admitting you knew virtually nothing of Coach Marrone..It's a pet peeve of mine when people pretend they know someone...So congrats - I like this hire..
    As much as they need a QB and O-lin help, I bet they go with a Linebacker in the 1st round.

He's shown that hes average far more often than he has that hes good and its old now. He has 2-3 good games then he has 4-5 bad games....im tired of the random ass play. We would have had a chance against the pats maybe..Denver no That D will kill the ****tiest oline known to man.

You're asking the wrong cat - I told you awhile back that Rice wasn't one of these 1700 yd rushers and you may be overrating him..He's a good player though but my guy from Temple "Bernard Pierce" is showing that this could be the best tandem in football. Pierce looks like he has another gear than his time suggests. He is a one cut and go runner too - sometimes Ray can dance a lose a few yards..Ozzie Newsome is the truth at GM...Except at O-line haha

Quote Originally Posted by !purerockfury! View Post
    As much as they need a QB and O-lin help, I bet they go with a Linebacker in the 1st round.
    If they could get their hands on Manti T'eo - I would suggest they do that. I want to see a strong Defense in Buffalo - hell you got talent oozing all over the place on D. Build a top 5 defense and rely on that run game as well. Bring along a young QB slowly...I've been listening to Buddy nix for about a month now and it seems QB is his #1 priority though. So we'll see bro.

Quote Originally Posted by purekane View Post
    Rg3 had an attitude about being the starter at the press conference. Anyone else

feel like Cousin would've presented the better chance at winning when he first

started limping? Hindsight is 20/20, but that's why you have back ups, no?
    I think in the 3rd quarter after that 9 yard run where he was running gingerly - maybe they should've thought about making a switch. The thing is though - they were winning. It's hard to make a switch under those circumstances..And yeah he did seem to have an attitude about it - but he says stuff like that all the time. He says hethe best option for the team - which is true, but some would take offense to it. I really don't......Yo give me your thoughts on the Hawks coming here to the Dome?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Crown View Post
    Starting to flip back and forth on who I think the league MVP is, depending on criteria.

If MVP goes to the player who is most valuable to THEIR team, I go with AP or Rogers. If I absolutely had to choose one I probably pick AP.

If MVP goes to the most valuable player in the league, no matter their direct impact on their own team, as in if I was starting my own team and got to choose any player in the league to build around, I think I have to go with RGIII. Ugh, who knows. I do like the fact that there are so many players than can/deserve to win it.

After today I think I go with Watt hands down for Defensive MVP.
    So Denver starting the offseason at 70-1 to win the SuperBowl and now are at 11-4 to win it has no effect on your thinking?

Saturday's game proved my point that I've been making, Peterson isn't nearly as "valuable" as any of the top QBs. His team got waxed because no matter how great he is, he can't make up for inept quarterback play.

If somebody wants to argue between Rodgers, Brady, or Manning for MVP, I'm perfectly ok with that discussion, but bringing in a RB is downright hilarious.

Adrian Peterson is the Offensive Player of the Year, he isn't the MVP.
    Supporting Zuffa....the only promotion spending money to further the sport.

Peyton Freaking Manning

Winning!

+ Reply to Thread