+ Reply to Thread
Page 559 of 599 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 557 558 559 560 561 569 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 5984

Thread: Lets go Uptown: Real Football Talk

Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper View Post
    So I am so unimportant to you that you went and allegedly read back through the thread to see if I was referencing you or not. Hopefully when you did so you take the time to notice all your dick/ball/homo references along the way, even in the post above. You just can't help it. You are one of those closet types who won't admit what they are. I mean look at the whole character you have put on for us here:

You talk about being a bodybuilder consultant, what kind of clothes you wear compared to others, take the time to rip on anyone if their appearance doesn't measure up, and get upset if anyone calls you out on your views. All very metro if you know what I mean. You may want to take your 2 stacks and go get a therapist, because it isn't just me you argue with here - you do it on all the forums/message boards you post on.

I realize I'm the center of your attention here because I burnt you at the beginning of the season and have outed you on many fronts here at the end of the season, but really take your wanna be self out of here and save everyone some time. Your character is played out in short. Nobody cares about you and a lot of people here have the same opinion of you that I do. Just a joke - someone who talks a big game (with the help of Google and his other websites) but cannot back it up. I noticed in the beginning of this thread you avoided any fantasy football or doing any picks where you would have to put that "knowledge" to the test - where you would have to make decisions and live with them based on that "knowledge". Says a lot about you right there - you want everyone to believe you are on your way to being some football insider but fold up if challenged on any of it.

Hate to break it to you, but even all the talking heads on tv play those type of games because they LOVE the challenge and putting their inside knowledge to the test. Because they believe they can back it up. You? Like I keep saying - just a joke who wants all the credit but doesn't want to earn any of it. I guess in the hoodrat life you get bonus street cred for havng a yellow streak up your back.

Cheers coward...
    lol you are delusional as hell. Dumb is an understatement. You seem to transfer everything about yourself on to me.

1. You follow me around - and I searched Uptown and D3 and your name was one of many who kept my name alive in my absence..And speaking of google - that's exactly what you do to get your basic information. Including on how to follow me around.

2. This back & forth with a peon like you is annoying. I have yet to hear anyone say how knowledgeable you are about anything - so this is a waste of time. You are jealous as hell like a female. You are weird as all get out. You claim that I'm not up for the challenge and all this stuff that doesn't matter to me, yet what the hell have you done? NOTHING! You had one prediction and it exploded when the Broncos smashed the Steelers. You said Peyton Manning wouldn't be good bc of injury and couldn't throw to the right. How'd that workout for you?

3. You are dumb as hell did I mention? Anybody remember when I asked who was the most balanced team in the league? Some genius said the "GREEN BAY PACKERS". Needless to say he was ripped for being dumb and not understanding. Guess who that was Einstein??? YOU!!! You can't decipher news and player analysis. Can't decipher a game score prediction and the knowledge of personnel. Just idiotic stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper
    And I would argue that the Packers are the most well rounded because they don't NEED that rushing attack.
    See what I mean - this dude is clueless - I guess when u can't decipher the most basic things - it's bound to happen...
    Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper
    *But what I will continue to say is that RGIII isn't the QB that Luck is. He is the better athlete (much like Vick is a better athlete than Brady) and will have rushing stats/TDs that will make him look better in the short term than Luck. But in the long run the true pocket passer who can command the huddle and not make the mistakes is the guy who holds up Lombardi Trophies. RGIII sadly isn't going to be that guy.
    See what I mean - I see why you're jealous of me. You ABOSOLUTELY SUCK! You throw darts for a living. So how'd this quote work out for you? You never even heard of RG3 before the Heisman probably. Dude has been a great pocket passer. But let me guess. He's black so let's compare him to Michael Vick? lololol*- I could make a whole thread about quotes from you that suck.

4. You keep saying I get upset if anyone calls me out on MY views. I can do whatever I want - you want to stop me? Fly out here and let's get it crackin'. You said at the beginning of this thread I avoided fantasy football or doing any picks?? I started this thread you idiot - and I also was the first to do anything dealing with any kind of picks. And i could care less about a pick - I care about the nuts and bolts of football. I'll let fags like you have your fantasies about football.

5. And guess what - I know someone who cares about me alot. Considering they always say my name. They google me. They make up weird theories about me to see if they can get a response. They watch my videos.They spend mad time reading what I have to say then responding when I NEVER, EVER ADDRESS THEM PERSONALLY FIRST....Guess who that person is?!?!........But look sissy - It's cool that you lead this internet life where u have some made up names and live in anonymity - so you can act a fool and not get found out like a true coward. But you know what it is and you know where to find me. I'm not playing your internet games anymore - because you would be quiet as a church on Tuesdays if you lived down the street. You'd address me as "Sir"! You'd be deathly afraid. Take those 2 stacks and fly out to Atlanta and let's have a meet n greet. It'll be fun. I'm not joking. But you are anonymous on a message board so you feel safe. That's cool. Poof be gone Swimfan.

Quote Originally Posted by ocmmafan
    You lost to Denver twice in a row. Try eating some humble pie and not making excuses when your team loses - its actually worse to read than the gloaters.
    Ha Remember when u had to cry because your lone prediction blew up.OC had to reprimand you like the girl you are. Hell your thing is predictions and you're like 0-4 so far.

If you don't have a check for me - don't go out checking for me. I'll talk to you when I walk to you.

Late entry on what you said about Denver - since you have brought up the Saints 1 million times b/c you got something right in your life. Even though your premise was all off. You said the offense would suffer - and suffer it did not! Here's what you said to Fish about Denver...lol This is fun - you have about 30 dumb ass statements. Don't make me post my stuff, and show you what real football knowledge looks like....
    Quote Originally Posted by (V2)ROVpitViper
    So if I point out the obvious (and was said by Fishy earlier in the thread where he bragged about being able to beat us cause of our injuries) its making excuses, but when people gloat after a regular season win when their team obviously isn't doing anything this year thats ok? Heh. Guess I'll stay away from the facts because they cause you guys problems.

How'd this work out for you?

And lastly - for now - I have about 25 more of his quotes I will unleash to show this clown he should watch water polo or something else. This is the quote in response to him talking hard to Fish and LBB after a week of saying the Steelers would beat the Broncos easily. Needless to say - this didn't work out for him like his other quotes. This whole quote - sent him into a frenzy - it's dated SEPTEMBER 10th - so imagine this cat has been stalking me since September. So put it in perspective when he talks about sexuality.
    Quote Originally Posted by d3murf
    You're acting like little b i t c h right now. No Excuses, No Explanations..This is real football talk...Bc if you win - you will act a fool

And correction that would be Mike McCoy's short passing game. Coach Fox can't spell offense.
    Notice I had to correct him - he thought John Fox developed the short passing game for Peyton Manning. Being clueless as usual...So tell me - this little quote made this lame into the biggest internet stalker in ages.Now he's like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre for Queers. SMH

Wait wtf? Did you said you say you were the center of my attention? WTF????? lolololololololol Man I've heard it all. A man who has stalked me and has provided proof that he does. Posts to me constantly - yet you're the center of MY attention? Dude get a clue - if you go away - I will NEVER say anything about you. I never think of you, nor do I have any desire to converse with you. I guarantee if you never mentioned me and blocked me - you would never hear from me. I do those thing to you and you say my name like "Candy man".
    Last edited by d3murf; 12-31-2012 at 01:23 PM.

Man Black monday is no joke ppl!! I can't believe Lovie Smith was fired like that...This is the best job available now. A 10 win team with a ton of talent on both sides of the ball. They want to interview Mike McCoy the Broncos OC. Rumor has it they want to interview Josh McDaniels too? loolol SO he can run Cutler and Marshall out of town again? Just crazy...I'm excited to see new coaching staffs form though...Sad about Chan Gailey of Buffalo too - I really like his style of offense. It's very creative.

Up to 7 head coaches fired so far.
    Supporting Zuffa....the only promotion spending money to further the sport.

Peyton Freaking Manning

Winning!

I thought a win would save Lovie... Murf, do you blame the gamble on Marshall,

instead of a better offensive line?
    even when I'm far away from home i can see Cali with my eyes closed

Quote Originally Posted by srdafish View Post
    Up to 7 head coaches fired so far.
    Just heard Arizona. You can draft a franchise QB pretty high (Not sure of the draft order yet).... and have a pretty good D waiting for you. This one will be interesting. I'd like to see Josh McDaniels here and bring Mallet with him.

Quote Originally Posted by purekane View Post
    I thought a win would save Lovie... Murf, do you blame the gamble on Marshall,

instead of a better offensive line?
    Hell no - you see the numbers he put up? That's unheard of in Chicago. Curtis Conway would be proud as hell of B Marsh. lol - They almost made the playoffs and had 10 wins - this team is not far away at all. And you can win with a bad o-line - ask those guys in Green Bay. As much as I like the dude - I have to blame Cutler. He's not as good as he is made out to be. He can be very explosive with his play. He can be just as explosive with his emotions as well. He's inconsistent. What do you think of him?

Quote Originally Posted by d3murf View Post
    Hell no - you see the numbers he put up? That's unheard of in Chicago. Curtis Conway would be proud as hell of B Marsh. lol - They almost made the playoffs and had 10 wins - this team is not far away at all. And you can win with a bad o-line - ask those guys in Green Bay. As much as I like the dude - I have to blame Cutler. He's not as good as he is made out to be. He can be very explosive with his play. He can be just as explosive with his emotions as well. He's inconsistent. What do you think of him?
    I want to believe in him for some reason. I mean, look what happened to Campbell

in just one game, of what Cutler deals with all season.
    even when I'm far away from home i can see Cali with my eyes closed

Quote Originally Posted by purekane View Post
    I want to believe in him for some reason. I mean, look what happened to Campbell

in just one game, of what Cutler deals with all season.
    Well Campbell has been getting crushed like that way before he stepped in Chicago. He holds the ball to long trying to make the big play. I bet that whole team would look different with Peyton Manning getting rid of the ball so fast...I can't do the Cutler thing anymore - he's almost 30. I think he is what he is now.

Quote Originally Posted by srdafish View Post
    1. Andrew Luck - As NFL offenses keep getting more and more sophisticated I think Luck has the highest football IQ of any of the QBs drafted in recent years, not to mention that he has as much arm talent as any of them as well. The thing I like about Luck that goes under the radar is he is a damn good athlete.

2. Matthew Stafford - Always had the talent but ran into some bad luck with his shoulder injuries. I like him at #2 due to him having far and away the best target to throw to.

3. Cam Newton - physical freak, throws a beautiful ball for a "running QB". He could easily move to #1 or #2 if Carolina limits his redzone rush attempts and keeps adding weapons for him. Really like how he approaches the game and fame, fame a lot of time brings uber talented players down.

4. Sam Bradford - Now that McDumbass is no longer trying to get him killed and he has a coach that will keep players in to protect him I think he returns to his rookie form this year without the rookie mistakes. I'm always worried about shoulder injuries to QBs, but in this day and age the medical advances have made most injuries irrelevant after proper healing and rehab is done.

5. RG3 - If I'm basing this on skill set alone I think he's top 2, but for a guy that will have to run the ball, especially early in his career, I have worries that he is too small to take the punishment. I like the Vick comparison here, both guys have major talent but I think both guys will always struggle to stay healthy for 16 games. Working with Shanahan will do wonders for him though as Mike should be able to use a similar offense to what he used with Plummer in Denver with 1 major difference of using the middle of the field.

I'm not going to include any college QBs until I know which team they will end up with. The #1 reason a draft pick turns into a bust in the NFL is the situation they get put in early in their careers.
    Fish u r retarded. But this was pretty good stuff from you? Whatever happened to this Fish?

Quote Originally Posted by d3murf View Post
    Man Black monday is no joke ppl!! I can't believe Lovie Smith was fired like that...This is the best job available now. A 10 win team with a ton of talent on both sides of the ball. They want to interview Mike McCoy the Broncos OC. Rumor has it they want to interview Josh McDaniels too? loolol SO he can run Cutler and Marshall out of town again? Just crazy...I'm excited to see new coaching staffs form though...Sad about Chan Gailey of Buffalo too - I really like his style of offense. It's very creative.
    how does rex ryan still have a job?????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+ Reply to Thread