+ Reply to Thread
Page 534 of 599 FirstFirst ... 34 434 484 524 532 533 534 535 536 544 584 ... LastLast
Results 5,331 to 5,340 of 5984

Thread: Lets go Uptown: Real Football Talk

Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper View Post
    Anyone else wonder if Fetal is curled up in a ball behind a door somewhere in his Mom's house crying softly to himself right now?

I'm still here.........

I took the over tonight btw....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by rock05173 View Post
    I'm still here.........

I took the over tonight btw....
    uh...is reezy your alt or something?
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper View Post
    uh...is reezy your alt or something?
    my god NO!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Colin looks lost out there right now.

Quote Originally Posted by conair2187 View Post
    Colin looks lost out there right now.
    He's never been in this type of atmosphere before with this crowd...He better get used to it

The Giants can only get in if they beat the Eagles, Lions beat the Bears, Packers beat the Vikings and the Redskins beat the Cowboys

Paging Aldon Smith, oh wait Justin Smith didn't play.

As a Saints fan, its been a disappointing year from the offseason onward. The only rejoice I've had is in Cincy and Seattle, the tow other teams I prefer both getting playoff spots. (well, and the return of Manning. Im not a Denver or Colts fan, but I am a Manning fan and I've loved his epic return after so many people counted him out). I'm quite happy about Cincy as I pegged them to get 2nd in the division and steal the Pittsburg playoff spot.

I know theres a better chance of me winning the powerball than a Cincy v Seattle SB, but that would be awesome for me.
    07/07/10.. Brock Lesnar will beat any HW he faces in the next 3 years and will retire with only one loss on his record. (was wrong about this, for sure!)

Jon Jones is the most talented d*ck tucking b*tch in UFC history! Just fight Rashad already if you're not scared like you say you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Bak3d View Post
    Paging Aldon Smith, oh wait Justin Smith didn't play.
    Yup. Aldon Smith is a one trick pony, and that trick relies on Justin being there bear hugging two offensive lineman (i.e. holding). Aldon Smith with a clear path to the QB with no one inbetween them = monster in 49ers fan's eyes...the reality showed last night. No Justin equals no Aldon.

DPOY just got narrowed down to Watt and Miller after that display last night.
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

My oh my, was that the most depressing walk out of Heinz Field ever haha. 65,000 people walking out at one time and you could hear a pin drop. I'm still feeling the effects so I'm not gonna get into the blame game, but I feel bad for the D. Those guys played lights out yet again, only for the O to come up short.

When Cincy lined up for a 56 yard FG at the end of the game, I thought for sure that was it. And I strongly disagree with not taking a knee at their own 15 with 40 seconds left. And that's not an after-the-fact reaction, I told the guy next to me the same thing. But, there's always next year I suppose. I like our talent and coaching staff, hopefully we can have another good draft. They were decimated by injuries this year. And all teams suffer through injuries, but man, we had like 10+ starters miss multiple games.

I do want to give props to Kenan Lewis and Cortez Allen. Other than that last pass to Aj Green, they played great yet again. They both are super young, and have tons of potential. I'm excited to watch them develop into shut down CBs, and I think it's very likely that they do.

Good luck to everyone's teams that will be playing playoff games, but I don't think anyone beats New England this year. Should be a fun post season tho, lots of really good teams, with some good stories thrown in on top.

+ Reply to Thread