+ Reply to Thread
Page 485 of 599 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 483 484 485 486 487 495 535 585 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,850 of 5984

Thread: Lets go Uptown: Real Football Talk

Or maybe the Packers will collapse as well, goodness lol

Quote Originally Posted by Murphs56 View Post
    Or maybe the Packers will collapse as well, goodness lol
    lol...yeah, they aint lookin real good right now.

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.

Abortion Inc.

The Steelers were incredibly bad today. It may have been one of the 5 worst games I've ever seen them play. Not to take anything away from SD, but the Steelers O-line played the exact opposite of what they did last week. I actually didn't think Ben was all that bad even in the first half, they just couldn't protect him, and Wallace dropping the deep ball that Ben layed in near perfectly put a dent in any momentum they could have had in the first half. They couldn't run the ball effectively either. Curtis Brown couldn't cover in Ikes spot today. The field position and time of possession battle was dominated by SD when it mattered most. The Steelers are supposed to thrive off cold wet home games against west coast teams, but they fucked up against a team that had only beaten the Raiders, Chiefs, and Titans this year. Damn shame. The Steelers don't deserve any breaks to go there way the rest of the year.
    MMAF: 40-31-3 (2X champ)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMSAYIN
    Can you read? Are you stupid? No.. youre just a big mouth chicken crap piece of crap
    ill take my vid cam to Orlando.. kick his ass. Then post it on my YouTube channel
    I will kick your door down.. kick your ass.. and then let your skank serve me eggs Benedict...in your facking bed
    You suck cock and you.know it. We all know it. The whole board has seen it goofs

^^^ Real Talk From A Real G

Pack are getting Zero pressure without Clay and Woodson.

Stafford doesn't like the cold

MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by conair2187 View Post
    Pack are getting Zero pressure without Clay and Woodson.
    spoke to soon lol

MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

Well. What a nice change of events

Quote Originally Posted by slo5oh View Post
    Seattle up 51-0 is crazy.
    Either Seattle is amazing... or Arizona is just THAT bad....
    Seattle's defense was very opportunistic and that's what ultimately led to such a blowout. Skelton was absolutely awful today, and Lindley wasn't much better. Seattle has some very solid pass defense and Arizona simply can't run the ball. I think Stephens-Howling is their most impressive back, but he's fragile as well.

Russell Wilson didn't play all that great today, but luckily for him, he didn't have to as the Hawks rushed for just under 300 yards and caused 8 turnovers.

Man I'm still depressed over yesterday's game. San Diego came into Heinz Field and just put a beatdown on the Steelers. But as bad as they played, I think all the credit goes to SD. They completely dominated every facet of the game. On the bright side,
    he game this week against Dallas is basically meaninglessness, as all they need to do is beat Cincy and Cleveland in their final 2 games to get into the playoffs. Not that I want them to lay down to Dallas or anything, but I think you take this week as an opportunity to give a few guys some rest and try to get as healthy as possible for the final 2 games of this season, which is essentially the start of their playoffs.

Man. What do you tell Alex Smith?
    give me becky

+ Reply to Thread