+ Reply to Thread
Page 456 of 599 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 454 455 456 457 458 466 506 556 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,560 of 5984

Thread: Lets go Uptown: Real Football Talk

  1. #4551
    MMAWeekly Regular PatSox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Posts
    17,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    damn..well...I guess all good things come to an end.........
    Oh man. There's a joke there, but even I'M not going that far

    Anyways, sorry to interrupt the Steeler/Bronco thread. Carry on

  2. #4552
    MMAWeekly Elite CaveBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Elk Creek
    Posts
    27,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PatSox View Post
    Oh man. There's a joke there, but even I'M not going that far

    Anyways, sorry to interrupt the Steeler/Bronco thread. Carry on



    You cant do that Pat. I dont care how much it stings...you gotta bring it now.



    STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.

    Abortion Inc.

  3. #4553

    Default

    Only in da interwebz can a murder/suicide turn into an e-beef....

    And neither here nor there I found PatSox's Raider trade joke hilarious....
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion

  4. #4554
    MMAWeekly Elite CaveBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Elk Creek
    Posts
    27,338

    Default

    Mad props to LaMaar for not mentioning the killer....from his FB page:

    LaMarr Woodley
    "Thoughts and prayers are with kasandra perkins and the surviving 3 month old baby, as well as those impacted by the KC tragedy."



    STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.

    Abortion Inc.

  5. #4555
    Member goordie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Some clouds, G
    Posts
    4,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    I spoke with Michael Jordon once at a celeb golf tourney, I know him.


    Probably this Michael Jordan, huh?

    I bet he became your favorite drinking buddy to.
    MMAF: 39-31-3 (2X champ)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMSAYIN
    Can you read? Are you stupid? No.. youre just a big mouth chicken crap piece of crap
    Quote Originally Posted by IMSAYIN
    ill take my vid cam to Orlando.. kick his ass. Then post it on my YouTube channel
    Quote Originally Posted by IMSAYIN
    I will kick your door down.. kick your ass.. and then let your skank serve me eggs Benedict...in your facking bed
    Quote Originally Posted by IMSAYIN
    You suck cock and you.know it. We all know it. The whole board has seen it goofs

    ^^^ Real Talk From A Real G

  6. #4556
    Member goordie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Location
    Some clouds, G
    Posts
    4,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper View Post
    I wonder how long it will take for the Concussion groups out there to start talking this up - haven't heard anything on that front yet but I bet it won't take too long for that angle to start being played...
    I'd bet this had nothing to do with concussions and everything to do with the struggles of chores, headaches, lack of sleep from being a new father and playing on a shitty pathetic football team.
    MMAF: 39-31-3 (2X champ)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMSAYIN
    Can you read? Are you stupid? No.. youre just a big mouth chicken crap piece of crap
    Quote Originally Posted by IMSAYIN
    ill take my vid cam to Orlando.. kick his ass. Then post it on my YouTube channel
    Quote Originally Posted by IMSAYIN
    I will kick your door down.. kick your ass.. and then let your skank serve me eggs Benedict...in your facking bed
    Quote Originally Posted by IMSAYIN
    You suck cock and you.know it. We all know it. The whole board has seen it goofs

    ^^^ Real Talk From A Real G

  7. #4557
    MMAWeekly Elite CaveBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Elk Creek
    Posts
    27,338

    Default

    actually he was very cool. This is also the same place I became a John Elway hater.

    Jordon had the most security, but still shook hands, signed autographs, and casually chatted with people. As did 90% of the celebs there.

    John Elway...had security as well (not all of the celebs had security but Jordon and Elway stood out in this regard)...Mr. Dikwad wouldnt even acknowledge the fans. No hand shakin, no autographs, no contact what so ever. Purely focused on his golf game. These tourneys are FOR the FANS....all monies go to charities anyway. I saw Elway walk with in 3 feet of what musta been a 10 year old boy, wearing an Elway jersey, holding a Bronco's replica helmet... screaming Elways name for an autograph...and this bastard looked right at the boy, smiled, and kept walkin. FUK THAT!! No reason, except for being a conceded a$$hole he woulda or even coulda done that. FUK JOHN ELWAY!!!!!


    *whew...that little tirades been peculating for a while. Glad I typed that out *
    Last edited by CaveBear; 12-01-2012 at 08:48 PM.



    STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.

    Abortion Inc.

  8. #4558
    Member Straight_Crown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    City of Steel
    Posts
    4,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    actually he was very cool. This is also the same place I became a John Elway hater.

    Jordon had the most security, but still shook hands, signed autographs, and casually chatted with people. As did 90% of the celebs there.

    John Elway...had security as well (not all of the celebs had security but Jordon and Elway stood out in this regard)...Mr. Dikwad wouldnt even acknowledge the fans. No hand shakin, no autographs, no contact what so ever. Purely focused on his golf game. These tourneys are FOR the FANS....all monies go to charities anyway. I saw Elway walk with in 3 feet of what musta been a 10 year old boy, wearing an Elway jersey, holding a Bronco's replica helmet... screaming Elways name for an autograph...and this bastard looked right at the boy, smiled, and kept walkin. FUK THAT!! No reason, except for being a conceded a$$hole he woulda or even coulda done that. FUK JOHN ELWAY!!!!!


    *whew...that little tirades been peculating for a while. Glad I typed that out *
    As long as you take your aggression out here, and not on the bottle, you can bitch all night.

  9. #4559
    MMAWeekly Regular LiddellBback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    14,228

    Default

    If the Chiefs play tomrrow, I'm kinda tempted to pick up their defense for this week.

    I bet it shuts the panthers the **** down...you watch.

    And if I were them, I'd want to play, talk about an outlet to vent their frustration, something to play for. What I wouldnt want to be is the team playing them, how ****ty would you feel if you owned them?? That my friends, is a conflict of interests that I would want no part in. I'd go for the win, but dayum...

  10. #4560
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Man, I've been a Belcher fan since his rookie year. What a terrible tragedy. I had a similar situation happen in my family, so I know what they're going through. My prayers go out to all those affected.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts