+ Reply to Thread
Page 423 of 599 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 473 523 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 5984

Thread: Lets go Uptown: Real Football Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Canuklehead View Post
    I love this post. For years people called them the Indianapolis Peyton Mannings and now he's gone and it's the "Lucks" What the fuck???
    And I love this post. Finally a new face in this thread. I'm getting tired of hearing about how great the Steelers franchise is and how underrated the Broncos are.

Anyone see this quote from Shonn Greene?

Shonn Greene believes "something's got to change" at the quarterback position, and it's time to "see if somebody else can do it."

"You feel bad for Mark (Sanchez), but at the same time you want to win games. We're not here to protect people's feelings... If somebody's not getting the job done, you see if somebody else can do it. It's the same with coaching, or any position. You don't mean to belittle someone or say 'he sucks.' That's just the harsh reality," said Greene. This comes on the heels of an anonymous Jets player saying Tim Tebow is "terrible." There's a clear divide in the locker room, and it's obvious Greene thinks Sanchez is the terrible one. Players can think what they want, but things aren't expected to change any time in the immediate future. Sanchez will start in Week 11 against the Rams

I agree Sanchez is a ****ty QB but Shonne Greene also SUCKS and is the last person that should be saying anything. This kind of stuff has to start destroying that team from within and they need to clean house. Cromartie is also a total loser and I wouldn't be surprised if he was behind some of the in-fighting.
    Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away. ~Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by ocmmafan View Post
    Anyone see this quote from Shonn Greene?

Shonn Greene believes "something's got to change" at the quarterback position, and it's time to "see if somebody else can do it."

"You feel bad for Mark (Sanchez), but at the same time you want to win games. We're not here to protect people's feelings... If somebody's not getting the job done, you see if somebody else can do it. It's the same with coaching, or any position. You don't mean to belittle someone or say 'he sucks.' That's just the harsh reality," said Greene. This comes on the heels of an anonymous Jets player saying Tim Tebow is "terrible." There's a clear divide in the locker room, and it's obvious Greene thinks Sanchez is the terrible one. Players can think what they want, but things aren't expected to change any time in the immediate future. Sanchez will start in Week 11 against the Rams

I agree Sanchez is a ****ty QB but Shonne Greene also SUCKS and is the last person that should be saying anything. This kind of stuff has to start destroying that team from within and they need to clean house. Cromartie is also a total loser and I wouldn't be surprised if he was behind some of the in-fighting.
    Cromartie is probably playing the best I've seen him in years. But I would agree with him being a total loser

Quote Originally Posted by Murphs56 View Post
    Cromartie is probably playing the best I've seen him in years. But I would agree with him being a total loser
    I'd have to agree with this. From the 3 or 4 Jets games I've seen, Cromartie seems to be playing outstanding football. But yes, personally, he seems like a loser.

Jets are a massive fail piled on top of a big pile of fail. Suckchez (who I have been saying this about for years and was generally laugh at here on the board about it) is not a good QB. Never has been..never will be. And oh yah...a USC QB who historically have been a bunch of losers. Then you go down the rest of the squad and there is some talent here and there but a lot of it relied on a power run game that shortened the clock and a defense to wipe out any mistakes.

Now this year hits and we start to see that putting a bunch of rejects together from other teams without clear direction from a Coach who relies more on bluster than actual ability and you see what has happened. Jets will have to blow this team up and that may include the GM and Head Coach.

Bottom line is that this organization went all in with free agents and it didn't work out. They forgot that the most important position out there is at QB and they went all in with Suckchez. Grats...how'd that work out for you?
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

I think the Thursday Night Football commentators are by far the best of any of the commentating duos any of the networks have to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Crown View Post
    I think the Thursday Night Football commentators are by far the best of any of the commentating duos any of the networks have to offer.
    The worst part of Thursday Night Football is the adapted Ramones theme song Cee Lo sings.

**** that song is embarrassing. I have to change the channel whenever it starts.
    He almost never knows what the **** he's talking about it, which explains why his 'opinions' are always so ****ed up.

He's a 10 year old who memorizes information intended for intelligent adults. He doesn't understand what he knows.

-Vlad on JackelSporty

mmaweekly's first diss rap! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzNE3...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by johncfc View Post
    The worst part of Thursday Night Football is the adapted Ramones theme song Cee Lo sings.

**** that song is embarrassing. I have to change the channel whenever it starts.
    Lol I have never seen it. I always forget about the Thursday night game and never put it on til about halfway thru the 1st. And the one time the Steelers played I had to listen to the game on the radio at work so I didn't see it then either.

MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar

MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

Frack....Ben out, Troy out, Brown out, 4 gimpy RB, half an O-line. F you Ravens... If I'm Coach Tomlin I just nuclear blitz every play with the exception of one LB to spy Rice and just say f it. Leftwich is a known loser quantity and might not make it out of this game, so its all on our defense. We either make the Ravens turn it over...or we are done. Friggin Chiefs...way to mess up our QB right when the most important part of our season comes up.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

+ Reply to Thread