+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: 2012 MMAWeekly FFL

Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper View Post
    Only 8(ish) points from Demarius last night. Against the Raiders of all teams....I was thinking even with his shoulder he would still yoke in one TD. Yet another reason to piss on the Donkeys....screwing with my fantasy playoff matchup...
    Dude I am playing in the playoffs this week had Thomas, so I was very happy with the performance he had last night. Tho he also had Denver's kicker, who had like 14 or something. All I had playing last night was Janikowski who obviously didn't do much. Got a whole point out of him. By the time Oakland scored their second TD they had to go for 2.

****ing Jacob Tamme, what the hell was I thinking? lol.

Matt Prater did make it a little easier on my though!
    He almost never knows what the **** he's talking about it, which explains why his 'opinions' are always so ****ed up.

He's a 10 year old who memorizes information intended for intelligent adults. He doesn't understand what he knows.

-Vlad on JackelSporty

mmaweekly's first diss rap! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzNE3...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by johncfc View Post
    ****ing Jacob Tamme, what the hell was I thinking? lol.

Matt Prater did make it a little easier on my though!
    Dam, wish I had saw your Tamme start or sit question...Tamme's a nice TE talent and he's our number 1, but Dreesen steals TDs from him all the time and its basically a crap shoot in the redzone. Manning loves to throw the corner fade to DT as we saw last night in the redzone and after that it comes down to Tamme or Dreesen for the most part...about a 1/3 chance at best considering how heavily DT is favored. TEs are very valuable to our team, but fantasy wise I avoid Denver's.

Well I ended up going with Pitta over V. Davis. Pitta got me 14 or 15 points, while Davis racked up a whole 1. So, definitely made the right move there. Still lost tho. I needed 27 out of Rogers last night for the win and guaranteed money, and didn't get it. I have Schaub on my bench, so of he scores 28+ tonight I'm gonna be pissed. Although I can't really get that mad because starting him over Rogers was a move that never, for even a split second, crossed my mind.

Taking a risk tomorrow in my final 4 match in the league....benching Aaron Rodgers...starting Josh Freeman. Yup...I'm benching Discount Double Check. Thinking is that the Packers/Bears is in Chicago with potential weather problems while Buccs have...the Saints in a Dome... I know that past games sometimes aren't a precusor for one coming up but last time Buccs/Saints met Freeman was over 400 yards with 3 TD.

Heh....either I make a great move or salute as my ship sinks into the water with flames burning everywhere....
    The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar

that is retarded.

i guarantee Rodgers scores you at least 10 points more than Freeman will.

MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

Quote Originally Posted by mattydeathmetal View Post
    that is retarded.

i guarantee Rodgers scores you at least 10 points more than Freeman will.
    Heh - its a gamble for sure...just Rodgers has been very average of late, especially in divisional games. Gonna see if Freeman repeats his magic against the Saints and gets me one of those 400 yard/3td performances...

Hehehee....just looked at the Yahoo league...ouch. Looks like I am going Cpt. Jack Sparrow riding the boat as it sinks. Freeman with the worst game of his season...Rodgers with one of his best. Totallly out thought myself today. Ah well....good thing its a free league...

Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper View Post
    Hehehee....just looked at the Yahoo league...ouch. Looks like I am going Cpt. Jack Sparrow riding the boat as it sinks. Freeman with the worst game of his season...Rodgers with one of his best. Totallly out thought myself today. Ah well....good thing its a free league...

Hey, you gotta roll the dice every once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Bak3d View Post
    Hey, you gotta roll the dice every once in a while.
    Yah...Rodgers had been playing very average for the past month so I went with Freeman against that crap Saints defense and am on my way to getting face rolled in my matchup now. Going to have to keep that in mind for next year with all my leagues: You drafted the guy really high for a reason. Play him....

+ Reply to Thread