+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 MMAWeekly FFL

Quote Originally Posted by (v2)ROVPitViper View Post
    DT for the Donkeys is doing quite well for me. Hope that didn't sting too much LBB...
    My team and or players doing well will never sting good sir.

MMAWeekly Elite mattydeathmetal's Avatar

goordie and I are going to have our warmup fight for the finals this week.

MMAF Revival 4-2
    EFCF 2-1

Quote Originally Posted by mattydeathmetal View Post
    goordie and I are going to have our warmup fight for the finals this week.
    ahhh yaaaa boy!!

1 vs. 2 in the league. The main event of the weekend!!!
    MMAF: 41-31-3 (2X champ)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMSAYIN
    Can you read? Are you stupid? No.. youre just a big mouth chicken crap piece of crap
    ill take my vid cam to Orlando.. kick his ass. Then post it on my YouTube channel
    I will kick your door down.. kick your ass.. and then let your skank serve me eggs Benedict...in your facking bed
    You suck cock and you.know it. We all know it. The whole board has seen it goofs

^^^ Real Talk From A Real G

Steeler on Steeler crime going on right now - I'm up 3 points on goordie heading into the night game. I have Turner and Gonzalez...he has Julio. Should be interesting...

The Underdog Challenge IX: Champion
    The Underdog Challenge X: Champion

All I need is for Juilo Jones, Colston and Sproles to have terrible games and for McCoy, Witten and Byrant(ATL-k) to have monster games...thats ALL I need.

I think I'm good.

So I just made a big trade in my money league.

It is a 12 team league and I am tied for first. However, I have been pretty fortunate as I only have the 6th highest points for in the league.

I traded Stafford/CJ Spiller/Fred Jackson for Matt Ryan/Chris Johnson.

I have Arian Foster and have been using CJ and Freddie as RB #2 and my flex. The problem is I basically have to start both Bills RB's because I never know who will get the TD's. Usually they both are playable, but if they both have a bad game I am ****ed.

I think Stafford is going to have a great run-in, but he has been so unpredictable I would much prefer to have Ryan.

Good deal?
    He almost never knows what the **** he's talking about it, which explains why his 'opinions' are always so ****ed up.

He's a 10 year old who memorizes information intended for intelligent adults. He doesn't understand what he knows.

-Vlad on JackelSporty

mmaweekly's first diss rap! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzNE3...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by johncfc View Post
    So I just made a big trade in my money league.

It is a 12 team league and I am tied for first. However, I have been pretty fortunate as I only have the 6th highest points for in the league.

I traded Stafford/CJ Spiller/Fred Jackson for Matt Ryan/Chris Johnson.

I have Arian Foster and have been using CJ and Freddie as RB #2 and my flex. The problem is I basically have to start both Bills RB's because I never know who will get the TD's. Usually they both are playable, but if they both have a bad game I am ****ed.

I think Stafford is going to have a great run-in, but he has been so unpredictable I would much prefer to have Ryan.

Good deal?
    I love your deal. Ryan still gets to play the Saints twice, Tampa, and his schedule looks good. Stafford has shown little to inspire confidence down the stretch and Megatron is not his dominant self. I also agree that having two RBs from the same team is risky play when going head to head and would prefer Johnson and then another player at flex. I don't see how your team regressed here. Solid improvement to your team.

Quote Originally Posted by ocmmafan View Post
    I love your deal. Ryan still gets to play the Saints twice, Tampa, and his schedule looks good. Stafford has shown little to inspire confidence down the stretch and Megatron is not his dominant self. I also agree that having two RBs from the same team is risky play when going head to head and would prefer Johnson and then another player at flex. I don't see how your team regressed here. Solid improvement to your team.
    I agree pretty much with all your assessment.

I just have this funny feeling that Stafford is going to go off for the second half of the season and CJ is going to become the primary RB in Buffalo and go off as well. Those are what ifs though, so I am glad I made the deal. Also glad not to have the headache of CJ and Freddie.

I also have Arian on my team, but my flex is a little weaker now as I have Vick Ballard or Donald Brown to start.
    He almost never knows what the **** he's talking about it, which explains why his 'opinions' are always so ****ed up.

He's a 10 year old who memorizes information intended for intelligent adults. He doesn't understand what he knows.

-Vlad on JackelSporty

mmaweekly's first diss rap! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzNE3...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by johncfc View Post
    I agree pretty much with all your assessment.

I just have this funny feeling that Stafford is going to go off for the second half of the season and CJ is going to become the primary RB in Buffalo and go off as well. Those are what ifs though, so I am glad I made the deal. Also glad not to have the headache of CJ and Freddie.

I also have Arian on my team, but my flex is a little weaker now as I have Vick Ballard or Donald Brown to start.
    Once you make the trade you do have to suffer the immediate ass kicking stats Stafford will give the other guy. I think everytime I have traded a player he became an instant success.

I was a few seconds late for the draft and took Ray Rice instead of Brees who I wanted. So, I traded Ray Rice for Stafford in this MMAWeekly league. Possibly the worst trade ever and probably the reason Stafford is average this year. I take responsibility for making him suck.

Quote Originally Posted by ocmmafan View Post
    Once you make the trade you do have to suffer the immediate ass kicking stats Stafford will give the other guy. I think everytime I have traded a player he became an instant success.

I was a few seconds late for the draft and took Ray Rice instead of Brees who I wanted. So, I traded Ray Rice for Stafford in this MMAWeekly league. Possibly the worst trade ever and probably the reason Stafford is average this year. I take responsibility for making him suck.
    **** you. Stafford was a keeper for me in both my money leagues.

Have Ryan now in one of them, but **** you still for screwing me over.

-Vlad on JackelSporty

+ Reply to Thread