+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Baph - Olympic lifting

Some earlier clips from training session over the summer:

Love all the video man. I have some squats im going to post tonight
    will aRmbAr 4 cHeEseSteAk

i have stopped doing cleans and most oly stuff for now. my technique and understanding was somewhat off, so i am going to drill and re-work the lifts from the ground up with everett's material and see where that takes me.

my presses are okay, but haven't improved as consistently and strongly as i would have liked since i began to put a heavy focus on my squat. that is fine though as they are still coming along well enough.

my squats, i think, are going very good. I feel good to start putting some weight on my overhead squat. My front/back squat feel great. what would be a good ratio between the 3 squats?

my original goal was to weigh in at ~180lbs by the end of the year along with having the clean&jerk/snatch as a major part of my training. I am afraid neither may happen. however, I am very confident i will clear 185lbs by winter's end. Next year i would also like to get 300lbs on my back, but we will see how everything goes...

as for friday, i didn't have a real thanksgiving dinner, so no epic bloat... weighed in at 170lbs even. I have got a video here of some squats from that day: the first set is 185x6 and it felt very smooth and powerful, second set here is 205x5 and it also felt solid. The final set is a
    rep PR of 215x5. First 3 reps felt good, 4th was a bit of a grind... 5th was what a real grinder is. I think I was straight up stopped for like 5 seconds on the way back up... but again that set felt good also.

https://vimeo.com/54227691
    will aRmbAr 4 cHeEseSteAk

+ Reply to Thread