+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 310 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts

I can't tell which Williams sister is which in that commercial. Does that make me racist?

BTW, they both look pretty good in that ad...
    The Makalu is actually estimated to be somewhere in the ball park of 78-115 years old. No one is sure due to the excessively thick coating of hair covering his face and chest breast neck and head. The Makalu can eat twice its weight in food a week and can be found in cool areas. It's said that the Makalu is one of the only animals which can comprehend and enjoy music. While the Makalu isn't recommended as a house pet, they are known to coexist quite harmoniously with humans.
    カクタオキ君は武道が有ります!!

Quote Originally Posted by Makalu G View Post
    I can't tell which Williams sister is which in that commercial. Does that make me racist?

I agree. They both looked pretty hot in that ad.

Think I got a shot with either of them?
    He almost never knows what the **** he's talking about it, which explains why his 'opinions' are always so ****ed up.

He's a 10 year old who memorizes information intended for intelligent adults. He doesn't understand what he knows.

-Vlad on JackelSporty

mmaweekly's first diss rap! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzNE3...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by johncfc View Post
    I agree. They both looked pretty hot in that ad.

Think I got a shot with either of them?
    A captain of industry and a maven of academia like you? Of course...
    The Makalu is actually estimated to be somewhere in the ball park of 78-115 years old. No one is sure due to the excessively thick coating of hair covering his face and chest breast neck and head. The Makalu can eat twice its weight in food a week and can be found in cool areas. It's said that the Makalu is one of the only animals which can comprehend and enjoy music. While the Makalu isn't recommended as a house pet, they are known to coexist quite harmoniously with humans.
    カクタオキ君は武道が有ります!!

A captain of industry and a maven of academia like you? Of course...

I agree with your sentiments. I mean, it's not like I am being unrealistic and trying to set up a threesome with both of them.

Not that I couldn't pull that off....why do I have a sudden craving for an oreo cookie?
    He almost never knows what the **** he's talking about it, which explains why his 'opinions' are always so ****ed up.

He's a 10 year old who memorizes information intended for intelligent adults. He doesn't understand what he knows.

-Vlad on JackelSporty

mmaweekly's first diss rap! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzNE3...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by johncfc View Post
    I agree with your sentiments. I mean, it's not like I am being unrealistic and trying to set up a threesome with both of them.

Not that I couldn't pull that off....why do I have a sudden craving for an oreo cookie?
    LOL!!! I forgot to mention that you're from Hamilton. Line 'em up...
    カクタオキ君は武道が有ります!!

Serena is the one with the bigger ass.

Even if the commercial is from the waist up...you can tell who has the bigger ass!

Quote Originally Posted by mattydeathmetal View Post
    hahahahaha

Straight_Crown i read your initial post the way you meant to word it and when i reread it after being quoted i just laughed so motherfuking hard it's unbelievable hahaha
    Yeah dude, that definitely did not come out right.

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Crown View Post
    Yeah dude, that definitely did not come out right.
    Oh...but it did. It came out perfectly. The only thing that would have made it better is had you mentioned your daughter's age in the initial post!

Quote Originally Posted by AGrappleAday View Post
    Oh...but it did. It came out perfectly. The only thing that would have made it better is had you mentioned your daughter's age in the initial post!
    Or if I had a son instead of a daughter?

Quote Originally Posted by Straight_Crown View Post
    Or if I had a son instead of a daughter?
    I hadn't even considered such a thing. You, sir, are clearly ****ed in the head!

+ Reply to Thread