+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 202 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by CaveBear View Post
    Thats the preferred redneck remedy for a toothache right there dude. You sure you dont have some hillbilly blood in them veins??
    I was born in mississippi

after doing some research she now understands that whiskey works better than ANYTHING you can get from the store....only bad thing is she can't take it to school with her
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rednexican...lmao

STILL...100% Pure Hellbilly.

Abortion Inc.

advice: If you ever apply for a credit card online.....use an alternate e-mail account. Because they will spam the ever luvin sh!t outta you for weeks on end. Its still going on a month after I drunkenly applied for a card....20 a day.

and I didnt even get the damn card....didnt need it either though.......

Abortion Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by rock05173 View Post
    it might come to that...I haven't slept in the same bed as my wife since they got here
    I thought you haven't slept in the same bed since you opened her in the mail? Zingggg!!!!!!

Always wash new underwear before wearing them. Because damn....they were making my balls itch uncontrollably. So off they came....free ballin baby!!!!!!

Abortion Inc.

Loving this new nexus 7 tablet!

Quote Originally Posted by JSporty1 View Post
    Loving this new nexus 7 tablet!
    I'm pretty much making/asking my girlfriend to get me a tablet for Christmas, but not sure which one. What are a couple of your favorite features that stand out to you on your nexus?

Quote Originally Posted by LiddellBback View Post
    I'm pretty much making/asking my girlfriend to get me a tablet for Christmas, but not sure which one. What are a couple of your favorite features that stand out to you on your nexus?
    I know a lot people are anti-Apple, but I've messed with a lot of different tablets, and the iPad 2 is by far my favorite. IMO, it's the most user friendly, and the fastest. It's all personal opinion tho man, so if I were you I'd go to the Verizon or AT&T store or Best Buy, or any place near you that sells a bunch of different ones, and just play with each of them for a little bit and see which one you like the best.

^^^Pretty much everyone I know has a different kind of tablet, and they all say there's is the best lol. And they all have different reasons for why they like them better than other ones. IMO, it's about 90% personal experience, because for the most part they are all very similar in terms of their capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by LiddellBback View Post
    The only features it is missing is external video (plugging into TV or monitor) and 1080p output. It comes with 4.1 with an immediate upgrade to 4.2.1 which also adds the ability to create and switch between users without needing a special ROM or root access. They make a larger 1080p capable nexus 10. Personally I think the nexus 7 is the best tablet under 300 (cost 250 for largest storage Wi-Fi only model). If you are willing to go over 300 then your only real choice is one of the Asus tablets like the infinity.

Also you have access to flash content through your browser, though Firefox browser actually better than chrome on it right now. And I got to say the quad core let's it run noticeably faster than other tablets which surprises me given the lack of optimization for computers for more than dual cores. So far I have found the nexus 7 to run smoother than the ipad and I haven't even put a custom ROM on for her. The biggest issue is if you turn up brightness rather than leave it on auto, it will charge extremely slow, also for the moment, only the primary user can have root access.

When looking for a tablet just remember that except for max resolution, CPU/GPU power, and external connection capabilities, any feature can be unlocked or added, after all this isn't an Apple product.
    Last edited by Jackel585; 12-06-2012 at 10:00 AM.
    We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.

“No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand.”

+ Reply to Thread