+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: CBA Talk

Quote Originally Posted by zakath View Post
    NEVER!!! I've been a Pens fan since Mario was stomping all over the competition with his sidekick Jammer Jagger. The only way I'll cheer for the Habs or Boston is if they happen to be playing Vancouver.
    Oh, a front runner, aye?

Good, who needs you and your frozen nuts

By the way, has anyone gone back to the hill to recover Bill Daly's body?

Quote Originally Posted by zakath View Post
    Hardcores are pissed off. Casual fans are apathetic. This isn't like the last lockout...this time there's going to be a season, a playoff run, and the Stanley Cup awarded which will make a lot of people forget about the lockout.

When the lockout started I read (...I'm sure you probably did too) a number of articles saying the season wouldn't be lost - it would be salvaged at the 11th hour in January because the owners knew they couldn't lose a season due to the repercussions that would result. Looks like that's exactly what happened.
    Well the consensus I feel from everything I have read and talking with all my friends is that people are more pissed this time than last. I think part of it is because last time everyone liked to blame Bettman, but this time around people are mad at the players too.

We will see how it plays out...Going to take a long time to get back to where they were in terms of overall fan support.
    23-3 at Avatar/Sig/Self Ban

+ Reply to Thread