+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Dragon's Dogma

FO' Real.

"The gods we worship write their names on our faces, be sure of that. And a person will worship something, have no doubt about that, either. One may think that tribute is paid in secret, in the dark recesses of his or her heart, but it is not. That which dominates imagination and thoughts will determine life and character. Therefore, it behooves us to be careful what we are worshiping, for what we are worshiping we are becoming."
    -RALPH WALDO EMERSON

Just a quick update: This game is still flippin' awesome.

The story was kinda average for the first half of the story, but its starting to get all M. Night Shamalamanan with the story now... and its actually good!

Just finished this quest last night:

"The gods we worship write their names on our faces, be sure of that. And a person will worship something, have no doubt about that, either. One may think that tribute is paid in secret, in the dark recesses of his or her heart, but it is not. That which dominates imagination and thoughts will determine life and character. Therefore, it behooves us to be careful what we are worshiping, for what we are worshiping we are becoming."
    -RALPH WALDO EMERSON

Best one sentence description of the game I've seen yet...

The Dark Souls of Skyrim.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackel585 View Post

I disagree. I would say it is a lot more like open-world Kingdoms of Amalur with less cartoony graphics then any other RPG out right now.

Also, I beat the game on Friday, and started a new game+. The story is cliche' for about 75% of the game, but the last 25% is really awesome and entertaining. The end of your first playthrough actually explains why new game+ is actually not just a gimmick, but part of the storyline. Its really creative.
    -RALPH WALDO EMERSON

Quote Originally Posted by Jackel585 View Post

Dark Souls is ridiculous man. I'm stuck on Darkroot Basin right now, I think. Haven't played for like 2 days. So frustrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Garth View Post
    I am smart. You are morans
    It really is too good not to put in the sig for a bit.

Been wanting to get this but it never seems to be in stock and then I just found it on sale so I picked it up. I was way too **** faced yesterday to play when I got home last night but going to start it today. The more and more I read about this game, the more awesome it seems, and the huge DLC is coming in April I guess.

This game is amazing. Best I can describe it is the result of a drunken ****fest with Skyrim, Dark Souls, and Shadows of the Colossus.

+ Reply to Thread