+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brian Ebersole now Head Coach at Tiger Muay Thai

Default Brian Ebersole now Head Coach at Tiger Muay Thai

Just read it in a local news section, but found this video...

Tiger Muay Thai & MMA Training Camp, Phuket Thailand, announce UFC veteran Brian "Bad Boy" Ebersole as the new Head MMA Coach, Brian gives his thoughts on Tiger and the exciting future of the MMA program.

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

tiger muay thai...

it's been a tourist destination for mma fighters. you would think they would have produced a decent local mma fighter by now. oh, but thailand banned mma a couple of months ago. might as well ban boxing since the thais are slipping.

brian needs a decent camp not be the big fish in a tourists pond. & that's not a knock on this guy coz he seems cool as ****.

wtf happened to elbe anyway? didn't follow the drama against him & swick.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

He is, without doubt, one of the funniest guys I've ever met. Also arrogant in the extreme, but I think he was having a moment...

Ray Elbe is still around the scene coaching there...not sure about the drama and ai't about to watch TUF 9 again!!

Quote Originally Posted by boboplata2.0 View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

tiger muay thai...

it's been a tourist destination for mma fighters. you would think they would have produced a decent local mma fighter by now. oh, but thailand banned mma a couple of months ago. might as well ban boxing since the thais are slipping.

brian needs a decent camp not be the big fish in a tourists pond. & that's not a knock on this guy coz he seems cool as ****.

wtf happened to elbe anyway? didn't follow the drama against him & swick.
    Definitely a Mcdojo... McMuayThai.

+ Reply to Thread