+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Stories of being disgusted

I was leaving Vegas one time and was incredibly hung over. I knew I needed to throw up to feel better but nothing came out at the hotel. We stopped at a Shell gas station outside of Vegas and they didn't have an actual bathroom...just a porto potty. So I take one step in and look at the pit...instantly throw up. No gag, nothing. At least I felt better for the rest of the trip.

I am a life-long NY JETS fan. I am disgusted every Sunday between September and January.
    No...seriously...STAY THE HELL OFF OF MY LAWN!
    Potest via tractata PM!!!

When I was in college, I told my bro who was a dirty hippy (I did go to undergrad in Oregon) that if he came with me to see Pantera, I would go with him to see whatever jam band he wanted me too. That band was phish.

So we ended up driving to somewhere in the state of Washington. I figured if I had to go to this concert I would probably be better off if I was high, so I took a few hits of acid. Halfway through the show my stomach starts rumbling and I realize I have to **** badly and it wasn't going away. I tried to leave the concert but was tripping so hard I couldn't find the exit, and the security guards wouldn't let me through the entrance even though I told the I was gonna be sick. Desperately seeking salvation, I'm running around looking for any place I can **** that wasn't a disgusting porta potty. Unfortunetly I had no choice and went into the portable bathroom, which had been frequented by disgusting ass hippies all weekend and to a **** standing up, tripping my face off. Easily the most disgusting and dramatic duece I had ever taken. Afterwards I found the exit and sat on the hood of my buddies car for 3 hours waiting for the concert to end.
    “And now...farewell to kindness, humanity and gratitude. I have substituted myself for Providence in rewarding the good; may the God of vengeance now yield me His place to punish the wicked.”

Quote Originally Posted by Graybeard View Post
    I am a life-long NY JETS fan. I am disgusted every Sunday between September and January.
    I'd be disgusted if I had both Sanchez and tebow on my team as well!
    "I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all."
    -Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Quote Originally Posted by Randall View Post
    I started laughing so hard at this that my girlfriend came into the room and asked what the **** was wrong with me. I find it gross when people leave a literal three foot log of **** in a toilet and don't think it necessary to flush, and there I am pissing on it because I have no choice in a busy bathroom and my stream is just disintegrating it. ****ing GROSS.
    Aw, there is some guy (no idea who!) who works in our building who does this! Like leaves foot longs in the bowl, unflushed?!!!

I suggested an "all users" email but apparently that wasn't appropriate?!

Quote Originally Posted by OliG83v.2 View Post
    Aw, there is some guy (no idea who!) who works in our building who does this! Like leaves foot longs in the bowl, unflushed?!!!

I suggested an "all users" email but apparently that wasn't appropriate?!
    Lol. I swear there's one in every office.

+ Reply to Thread