+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prototype 2

Default Prototype 2

HOLY ****!

What a ****ing upgrade they did from the 1st game. Graphics improved massively, the story line is very deep and entertaining. Very good character. It seems that they had to sacrifice speed of the game, (at least seems like it, i played only 25% of the game) in order to get smoother graphs which is obvious. But game is very epic. Game of the Year contender.
    http://forums.mmaweekly.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13630&dateline=141504  6931
    Crafting your identity since '14
    Currently on tap:
    Vanilla/Coconut Porter
    Brown Ale

I am about 80% done.

Game is absolutely wonderful.

What a shame that Activision closed Radical down for making this gem.

I think I migh be my favorite game so far this year.

I haven't gotten a chance to play it. I liked the first one, despite its flaws, so I'll be checking this out. I like this genre of game, the Darkness was fun, too.
    2014 Weekly NFL Survivor Champion

Have you tried life in HiFi yet?
    http://www.lifeinhifi.com

I don't have a 360 and my PC won't run it but I thought the first one was amazing. I didn't think I'd care for it but it was just such an awesome concept. Nothing beat jumping off the tallest buildings and just smashing into the ground with ****ing tanks flying everywhere. It was just such a cool, cool genre of game.

I plan on playing this as soon as I can. Cool to hear it was such an upgrade. I thought the first one was fantastic so hearing that it's a huge upgrade is just awesome.

"I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!" - The Dynamite Kid: Iron Mike Tyson

"I wish they had hot dogs in jail..." - Takeru "The Tsunami" Kobayashi

MMA Eliminator XXVII Winner

2x UFF Champ

Abortion Inc.

Lord Abortion
    BigPappaStump
    LittlestHobo
    Cavebear
    MattyDeathMetal

I liked the first one but it came out right after Infamous and I thought Infamous was better.

Tehr funny thing is I don't think Infamous 2 was really an upgrade on the first one but Prototype 2 is a definate upgrade.

I agree with what Machete said about it not being as fast and some of the stuff isn't as super crazy but because of it the graphics ar way smoother and no slow downs at all when you play it.

The story is really good and open world concept is great because you actually want to do the open world stuff as it all leads to character upgrades(making you more bad ass).

The cut scenes ane memories are allreally well done and I suspect really raised the game production cost which is sad.

I think its funny when you read the reviews because it got much lower scores than the first game but from reading peoples twitter feeds and peoples comments they all are having a blast (reason I picked it up as it was already deeply discounted at $29.99).

The main criticism is its not much different than the first game and the game is kind of easy because of the crazy amount of power your character has. The isn't much differnt than the first game and you are over powered but those are both good things in my opinion. There is also something about how smooth the absorbing peopel graphics now is that makes the game just seem so overly brutal its fun.

I wonder if the whole bio-terrorism concept turns peopel off which has led to such low ****-criti scores (which is the real reason the studio got tanked).

Edit: BTW if anyone read all of this and wants to try out the first Prototype I was given a free Prototype download code for the 360 in my copy of Prototype 2 from Walmart (2 games for $29.99 ... can't lose) ... just PM me.

+ Reply to Thread