+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bisping vs Botesch UFC 149

well , sonnen didnt `maul` bisping and you have to say he would batter Tim ?

Quote Originally Posted by Layton View Post
    well , sonnen didnt `maul` bisping and you have to say he would batter Tim ?
    you seriously think sonnen hits harder than tim?
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

Quote Originally Posted by boboplata2.0 View Post
    You see where you've gone wrong there?! Sorry Layton, only kidding.

Too many people allow Bisping to do his bike ride thing, content to simply follow him round the ring, eating stiff but not dangerous punches! So he backpedals alot, but also lands more punches and wins the fight.

Tim needs to just go after Bisping, get in his face and maul him from the go. Bisping works on getting in a rhythm, don't let him get started and he can't build that success! Plus I thing Tim can hurt Bisping but not sure other way around?

Personally I have been a fan of Tim's since the Barbarian Head Toss on David Heath (how gnarly is that, that you can KO somome by hip tossing them on their face?!)

Quote Originally Posted by boboplata2.0 View Post
    Who said anything about hitting ? i was thinking he meant overwhelming him , throwing him about ,`mauling` him

I hope Tim destroys him. I love seeing Bisping get his ass kicked. Everyone seems to connect with Bisping some time or another, but like many say he's usually back peddling.. I think Tim can and will eventually connect and Bisping won't e able to handle the power. At least that's what I really want to happen.
    "I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I'll kill you all."
    -Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Who said anything about hitting ? i was thinking he meant overwhelming him , throwing him about ,`mauling` him

i consider this mauling. & i do think yushin is a far better fighter than bisping.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii52/BOBOPLATA/moi_zps0d8ce89f.jpgEverybody know my gamey. Everytimey. I go for knockouty or submission.

Thank you for my fuzz.

I freaking LOVE those uppercuts!

I know people love to hate Bisping but he's a tough SoB and is very hard to a.) put away and b.) look good against, win or lose.

He'll make it a competitive fight, but I think Bisping is crossing over into that stage in his career that new guys come through, he won't be matched quite so favourably anymore and will start becoming more of a win one, lose one type of guy.

I think that type of situation happens when guys start to lose more than 1 fight in a row and I see this fight being where that starts for Bisping.

Although it also really wouldn't surprise me if Bisping came out and lit up Tim (relatively speaking) and won a clear decision! Mike is ever improving.

he wont get close enough to do that bobo , mike will be on his bike , winning on points , okami fell in love with his strking in that match

he wont get close enough to do that bobo , mike will be on his bike , winning on points , okami fell in love with his strking in that match
    i agree. stupid yushin.

Thank you for my fuzz.

+ Reply to Thread